Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chuchichan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 17, 2010
Maryland
I'm planning to usually have my iphone 4 in a powersupport air jacket with the anti-glare protector. However, when I take it on hikes I'd like a more durable case. I was thinking of getting the Otterbox Defender, but then I realize that I might have to take the air jacket off each time. I'm also not sure if the Defender would work with the antiglare protector.

So, if the Defender won't work, what would you recommend?

Thanks...

NancyZ

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2010
Selden, NY
I'm planning to usually have my iphone 4 in a powersupport air jacket with the anti-glare protector. However, when I take it on hikes I'd like a more durable case. I was thinking of getting the Otterbox Defender, but then I realize that I might have to take the air jacket off each time. I'm also not sure if the Defender would work with the antiglare protector.

So, if the Defender won't work, what would you recommend?

Thanks...

AFG Ballistic Rugged Shell.

rickreiko

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2010
I'd go with the defender. I have one and love it. It should be perfect for when you're hiking.

Yes it will work with the power support screen protector on it.

Ess.Pee

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2010
iPhone case for hiking

Also consider this one, it's not expensive and it's water resistant. I use it for when out golfing and works without a problem with iPhone 4 with screen protector.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.