PDA

View Full Version : Portenzo Alano

MrMinor
Jan 31, 2011, 10:33 AM
I keep hearing great things about Portenzo cases and also how great their customer service is. I have sent them an email and also wrote on their Fabebook page, but no one has gotten back to me yet. Hopefully someone here will be able to help me.

I am pretty sure I am going to get a Portenzo case. It is just a matter of which one. I would really like to get the Alano, but only if the front cover is stiff enough to be able to be used as a stand in both portrait and landscape. Does anyone know if this is the case or would I be better off with their standard case with the hard cover?

bb88
Jan 31, 2011, 11:46 AM
I keep hearing great things about Portenzo cases and also how great their customer service is. I have sent them an email and also wrote on their Fabebook page, but no one has gotten back to me yet. Hopefully someone here will be able to help me.

I am pretty sure I am going to get a Portenzo case. It is just a matter of which one. I would really like to get the Alano, but only if the front cover is stiff enough to be able to be used as a stand in both portrait and landscape. Does anyone know if this is the case or would I be better off with their standard case with the hard cover?

Hi MrMinor, ALANO's front cover is stiff enough to be able to be used as a stand in both portrait and landscape; however beware that the surface of the leather cover will get wrinkle after some bending though!

MrMinor
Jan 31, 2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks bb88!

bb88
Jan 31, 2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks bb88!

Welcome!