Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dnw1987

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2010
I wanted to know if any iPad users updated the xfinity app so they can finally watch on demand movies and shows from Comcast? What's it like? And how can i get it on iPhone if possible?

Blazer5913

macrumors 6502
Jan 20, 2004
I did not know this update was out/available? So now we can watch on demand shows/movies on the ipad/iphone? This is great if true, the channel changing/dvr control was nice but I needed this function!

dnw1987

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2010
I did not know this update was out/available? So now we can watch on demand shows/movies on the ipad/iphone? This is great if true, the channel changing/dvr control was nice but I needed this function!

yea for the ipad. But not iphone yet. the update said for ipad user using wifi, check it out and let me know i really want to know the details!

vidsmart

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2010
I watched part of an episode of an HBO show last night just to try it out. For the short time I watched, it was perfect. Only minor complaint I have was when I went to another app for about 30-45 minutes and then used fast app switching to go back to the episode it did not start right back up. (Today I went back into the app, selected the same episode and there was a resume button that picked up where I left off last night--not that big of a deal.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.