Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

budge9

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Basically I need a way of having both of my bosses calendars on my windows laptop.

One boss uses Outlook on his windows laptop as his calendar and also uses this on his phone.

My other boss uses ical on his Mac with MobileMe to sync it with his iphone.

Does anybody know any possible way that I can get both calendars on to my outlook calendar???

I am desperate and need to be able to do this asap but whilst I'm ok on most techy stuff, I have absolutely no idea how to do this.

Any help would be very much appreciated- many thanks in advance!!!

alangrehan

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2008
One boss uses Outlook on his windows laptop as his calendar and also uses this on his phone.

You should be able to set up your outlook to connect to this on Microsoft exchange (assuming you're using exchange - if it's being synced manually I don't think it's possible). Your tech guy at work should be able to set it up easily enough.

My other boss uses ical on his Mac with MobileMe to sync it with his iphone

You can download Mobileme control panel for window which will sync everyting to outlook for you.

http://support.apple.com/downloads/MobileMe_Control_Panel_for_Windows

Both of the above options require you having access to his account and then potentially the email etc. etc. which they may not want.

As regards sharing calenders this is possible on exchange but am I right in saying that it doesn't update both ways... only one way? Someone else here may be able to clarify

budge9

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Thanks for the help.

I've now found out that one of my bosses uses iCal on his mac for his calendar and uses MobileMe to sync it with his iphone.

And my other boss uses Outlook 2007 on his windows laptop and syncs it with his blackberry using a Blackberry Enterprise Server and an MS Office Server.

This has really got me stumped and our tech guy is away for a few weeks and I need to find a solution to this asap.

Ideally I'd like both of their calendars to sync as separate calendars in my outlook by means of the easiest way possible.

Does anybody have any ideas about how I can do this???? Please! lol

Playgear

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2010
Thanks for the help.

I've now found out that one of my bosses uses iCal on his mac for his calendar and uses MobileMe to sync it with his iphone.

And my other boss uses Outlook 2007 on his windows laptop and syncs it with his blackberry using a Blackberry Enterprise Server and an MS Office Server.

This has really got me stumped and our tech guy is away for a few weeks and I need to find a solution to this asap.

Ideally I'd like both of their calendars to sync as separate calendars in my outlook by means of the easiest way possible.

Does anybody have any ideas about how I can do this???? Please! lol

Your boss with MobileMe could share his calendar with you...

And I'm sure the same can be done with Exchange, as far as I know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.