PDA

View Full Version : Screen Protectors for the Verizon iPhone

JSK1121
Feb 2, 2011, 12:23 PM
So will the existing screen protectors fit on the Verizon iPhone? Talk amongst ya'selves.

miles01110
Feb 2, 2011, 12:27 PM
Yes...

AuroraProject
The screen is no different, so yes of course existing screen protectors will work.

weisjt
yes the screen is the same all shields will work if they worked on the att version

weisjt
Feb 2, 2011, 12:28 PM
Yes...

best signature i have ever seen

walterwhite
Feb 2, 2011, 12:31 PM
its glass... hard to scratch... never had one and never have gotten a scratch in 3.5 years

JSK1121
Feb 2, 2011, 12:34 PM
And the back covers as well?

weisjt
Feb 2, 2011, 12:35 PM
yes

JSK1121
Feb 2, 2011, 12:38 PM
yes

Haha, suh-weet. And thanks, y'all!

/Thread: Closed

Wowzera
Feb 2, 2011, 12:50 PM
Damn. Why people still answers to posts like this? The OP couldn't just take a look at the Verizon iPhone, that still is the iPhone 4? Couldn't see macrumors or any other website that shows the only difference is in the aluminum border because the antenna?

JSK1121
Feb 2, 2011, 01:12 PM
Damn. Why people still answers to posts like this? The OP couldn't just take a look at the Verizon iPhone, that still is the iPhone 4? Couldn't see macrumors or any other website that shows the only difference is in the aluminum border because the antenna?

I know you think you're all high-and-mighty because you're posting on an online forum, but just cut the BS. The effort you used to make the above post could have been geared toward something a lot more productive. If you don't agree with the content of a post, just don't answer it! It's that simple.

AuroraProject
Feb 2, 2011, 01:17 PM
Just for the record. The only external difference between the at&t version is the position of the vibrate switch, other than that they are the same. So cases will be made differently, all other accessories will be the same.

JSK1121
Feb 2, 2011, 01:28 PM
Just for the record. The only external difference between the at&t version is the position of the vibrate switch, other than that they are the same. So cases will be made differently, all other accessories will be the same.

Now THAT is a productive and helpful response.

Wowzera
Feb 2, 2011, 02:35 PM
I know you think you're all high-and-mighty because you're posting on an online forum, but just cut the BS. The effort you used to make the above post could have been geared toward something a lot more productive. If you don't agree with the content of a post, just don't answer it! It's that simple.

If you prefer be feeded than learn to feed be yourself, be welcome. Just don't be lazy. As you could see, I ain't.

JSK1121
Feb 2, 2011, 02:53 PM
If you prefer to be feeded than learn to feed, be welcome. Just don't be lazy. As you could see, I ain't.

Para ingles, oprima el dos.