PDA

View Full Version : Like Warcarft Music? Get if for Free!!

Macmaniac
Sep 6, 2002, 01:24 PM
For all of you war nuts out there I have made some cool discoveries!! The original Warcaft 2 disks can be read as an audio CD so all you need to launch iTunes and rip them from the CD!!! Its a great way of getting the teaser track! It is great stuff to listen to!
For the newer peeps Warcraft 3 has a great sound track, but you don't want to pay $15 for it or waste hours downloading it off limwire. There is a solution!
Go into the War3 editor and open the sound editor and got to the music section. Then jsut simply export the sountrack to the desktop and put it into iTunes! Viola you have the music whenever you want to hear it.

ArtMan617
Sep 6, 2002, 07:05 PM
Wicked! Now I can use Warcraft music in my iMovies! Rock on! BTW, you can do something similar with The Sims...I forget if it's on the CD or in the folder you install it in, but the radio stations are saved as MP3 files and you can just copy them into iTunes.

-ArtMan617

Haberdasher
Sep 6, 2002, 07:42 PM
Or you can be an even bigger geek like me and spend an hour listening to the unit voices throught the editor.

Best 2 Unit Responses-

Dryad-Fall, like...leaves! In...the fall!
Orc Witch Doctor-Iron Chef Parody, last "Annoyed" sound...you have to hear it, doesn't do it justice to type it. If you ever watched an entire episode of the show, you WILL laugh.

That is all. :D