Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac In School

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 21, 2007
I'm thinking about picking up a Timbuk2 Freestyle messenger bag. Looks like it holds the iPad w/ the Apple case just fine. Does anyone know if there's room for an Apple wireless keyboard in there with it?

Don't suppose anyone has pictures of both in the bag?

Thanks.

moomog

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2009
I have been thinking of ordering one of these too. Anyone else got one? Are they a good bag?

Mac In School

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 21, 2007
I have been reading reviews on them all day. The most common complaint seems to be the 1" openings on the sides of the flap that keep it from being 100% waterproof. If I frequently found myself walking outside with my iPad on rainy days, I would definitely avoid this bag. Fortunately, that's not an issue for me. Placed my order about 30 minutes ago.

str8bucs

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2010
WV
I got one last week and yes you can fit the keyboard in there without a problem. I have the blue one... the only problem I have is that its a little to small for me. Being 6'4" it definitely looks like a man purse on me.

If you like PM me and I will sell it to you I have had it a week and never left the house with it.

Mike

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.