Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

the2ndman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
Hey, I know that the buyers guide says that the laptop has been recently updated, but i was just wondering when the next major show is where apple is likely to unveil new/updated products. For some reason i have feb, 8th stuck in my head, but i cant find anything about it anywhere.
I really want to buy one, but id hate it if there was an update around the corner - even if it was just a backlight keyboard(which I would love).
Any advice would help,
Thanks

gdeputy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
New York
Hey, I know that the buyers guide says that the laptop has been recently updated, but i was just wondering when the next major show is where apple is likely to unveil new/updated products. For some reason i have feb, 8th stuck in my head, but i cant find anything about it anywhere.
I really want to buy one, but id hate it if there was an update around the corner - even if it was just a backlight keyboard(which I would love).
Any advice would help,
Thanks

You won't see an update the the Macbook Air specifically until fall. MBP's, thats a different story.

DudeMartin

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

gdeputy said:
Any advice would help,
Thanks

You won't see an update the the Macbook Air specifically until fall. MBP's, thats a different story.

Yes, I'd also like to mention: don't create a thread asking when - search for threads, there's literarily over 100 threads about the same question.

the2ndman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
THanks for the replies, but when is the next big apple event>? I know it will be somewhere in the forums, but im currently on my phone and it has some issues searching. THanks

zinka

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2009
THanks for the replies, but when is the next big apple event>? I know it will be somewhere in the forums, but im currently on my phone and it has some issues searching. THanks

No such date has been announced. Even if there is an event this winter/spring, it won't be updates to MBA.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.