Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jman14

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 17, 2008
I finally got my 11.6" MacBook Air last night. I followed everyones advice here for getting the 4GB RAM. I couldn't be happier with it! Its such a great upgrade from my HP Mini 210. I look forward to using it in next year as a Freshman in College!

Buck987

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2010
I finally got my 11.6" MacBook Air last night. I followed everyones advice here for getting the 4GB RAM. I couldn't be happier with it! Its such a great upgrade from my HP Mini 210. I look forward to using it in next year as a Freshman in College!

cool....all the best...now go study....good luck

hcho3

macrumors 68030
May 13, 2010
You would have gotten ipod touch for free if you have waited 4 months. Apple gives free ipod touch or nano with a purchase of mac during summer. But again, if you need it now, then wait is not worth it.

iPadztr

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2010
Pluto avenue
You would have gotten ipod touch for free if you have waited 4 months. Apple gives free ipod touch or nano with a purchase of mac during summer. But again, if you need it now, then wait is not worth it.

I dont go to school anymore and I'm not sure if I still have my old ID, but dont they need anything else beside your school ID in order to get the back to school deal?

boganrulz

macrumors member
May 27, 2007

Yeah I thought that, bought the iPod and the Air. then on the fine print of the rebate form (nowhere on the site or while I was ordering the stuff) it says that you are not eligible for the free iPod if you buy an 11" Macbook Air.

I feel mildly screwed over, as who print's of the rebate form before the purchase. (because you need all the stickers that come on the iPod and Mac boxes to send it off!)

I'm in Australia, so I don't know if it is different where you are. But that is the one negative I have had with apple. Discounted 8GB iPod touch anyone? :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.