Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
There must be bets in Vegas about who dies first, Lohan or Sheen.

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
...If only she could get to know me, we could fall in love and I could pull her back from her partying. And then when she's excepting her oscar for best actress in the 2017 academy awards, she'll thank me for rescuing her from the brink, shedding tears the camera cuts to me smiling..

*elbow slips off desk*

Oh spit! Was I daydreaming?

dmr727

macrumors G4
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
^^^ I hope you double bagged it. I'm pretty sure you can get gonorrhea by daydreaming about her.

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
...If only she could get to know me, we could fall in love and I could pull her back from her partying. And then when she's excepting her oscar for best actress in the 2017 academy awards, she'll thank me for rescuing her from the brink, shedding tears the camera cuts to me smiling..

*elbow slips off desk*

That's about as likely as a 17 year old skank meeting Mark Sanchez in a bar, hooking up with him and posting to all her friends on FB

Oh wait... damn

THX1139

macrumors 68000
Mar 4, 2006

*elbow slips off desk*

I can think of a different kind of day dream... but I might get banned if I posted it.

Just really sad. :(

"Too much, too soon."

Why is it sad? She has... er, had talent. She's gotten more breaks than the average person. She has made tons of money and she is famous. It's not sad... it's stupid that she is flushing it all down the drain. What IS sad, is that other more deserving people haven't gotten the same breaks as Lohan. I'm sure they would have done more with the opportunities.

Last edited by a moderator:

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
I've never understood when the wealthy steal things like that when they could easily pay for it

With some it's not about the money or the thing itself, it's a compulsion to take it and the 'rush' of carrying that out. It's often followed by self-loathing. She does seem rather prone to a variety of self-destructive behaviour.

PopCulture

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2011
Yeah, she's had so many chances. She just needs to leave Hollywood. No one wants to insure a risky actress. Leave, wait a couple of years and come back stronger than ever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.