Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jackieonasses

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 3, 2004
the great OKLAHOMA....
I found a cool website today, and i thought to apply it to Macrumors.

here It shows detailed tracking information, on just how many people are reached by macrumors.com.

When the mac mini's came out, the website was ranked at about 9,000 something. I thought this was pretty interesting.

I love this site.

kyle

jackieonasses

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 3, 2004
the great OKLAHOMA....
If people are to lazy to look, then in January (around the keynote) people averaged 6 pages per visit. Today it is only 1.3. I know it's mindless numbers, but it puts in perspective the popularity (more than i thought anyways) of macrumors. I will make this public - Arn, keep up the good work. I love the work, and thanks for keeping up with this, even with your hectic job. (doctor)

kyle

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
jackieonasses said:
If people are to lazy to look, then in January (around the keynote) people averaged 6 pages per visit. Today it is only 1.3. I know it's mindless numbers, but it puts in perspective the popularity (more than i thought anyways) of macrumors. I will make this public - Arn, keep up the good work. I love the work, and thanks for keeping up with this, even with your hectic job. (doctor)

Ya, I've seen those numbers before. It's fun to watch... especially how it compares to other Mac-related sites. We're up there.

arn

bbarnhart

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2002
Don't you have to have the Amazon.com Alexa toolbar installed in order for you 'hit' to count?

And, isn't that toolbar for Windows?

Yes, it is for Windows only and IE 5.0 although there was some blurb about Firefox... I didn't read it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.