PDA

View Full Version : Using Airplay From iPad

dezza.1985
Feb 10, 2011, 07:40 AM
Hi everyone.

I know that this question has prob been answered in this section before however I cannot find anything.

I have just bought a new Apple TV, however when pushing video from my iPad whenever the screen turns off or I put it on standby the video freezes on the TV. My confusion comes as this didn't happen when I played my first couple of videos through the same set up and I don't think that I have changed any settings.

Cheers

xraydoc
Feb 10, 2011, 10:42 AM
Try rebooting the iPad. I'll try it at home tonight after work and report if the same thing happens to me, but I believe it should continue to play.
What happens if you just let the iPad time out on its own?

dezza.1985
Feb 11, 2011, 05:22 AM
Try rebooting the iPad. I'll try it at home tonight after work and report if the same thing happens to me, but I believe it should continue to play.
What happens if you just let the iPad time out on its own?

Hi

Cheers for checking yours, if I let the iPad time out then the video again pauses. What I figured that is interesting is that if the video is ONLY saved onto the iPad but I leave my laptop on then when the iPad times out then the video keeps playing even though the video is not saved on the laptop and I am using airplay from the iPad.

Cheers