Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

satter

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 4, 2010
Hi all,

I JB my 4.2 iPad using greenpois0n. At some point after doing the JB, the icons for my native iPhone apps (ie. Facebook) disappeared. I can still find and run them from Spotlight.

Has anyone else encountered this? Any ideas what might be causing it? I've installed RetinaPad, FakeClockUp, Display Out, Browser Changer, Activator, and Sbsettings.

I would have thought that RetinaPad might be the culprit, since those are the apps it specifically enhances, but I know that was the first Cydia app I installed, and the icons were still there initially.

Thanks for any help!
Ryan

SmittS

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Hi all,

I JB my 4.2 iPad using greenpois0n. At some point after doing the JB, the icons for my native iPhone apps (ie. Facebook) disappeared. I can still find and run them from Spotlight.

Has anyone else encountered this? Any ideas what might be causing it? I've installed RetinaPad, FakeClockUp, Display Out, Browser Changer, Activator, and Sbsettings.

I would have thought that RetinaPad might be the culprit, since those are the apps it specifically enhances, but I know that was the first Cydia app I installed, and the icons were still there initially.

Thanks for any help!
Ryan

Respring first, then check that SBsettings has not hidden the icons.

satter

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 4, 2010
Ah. That did it. Thanks, SmittS. I'm a moron... didn't even realize that Sbsettings had a "Hide Icon" section!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.