Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlanS

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 23, 2006
New Verizon iPhone today...must protect it. I want 1. Thin 2. protect the screen 3. no hassles finding your suggestions.
I realize, it's just a case... I guess most important is protecting the screen...since I carry it in my pocket, I want thin... Thanks.

Anotoneher

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
New Verizon iPhone today...must protect it. I want 1. Thin 2. protect the screen 3. no hassles finding your suggestions.
I realize, it's just a case... I guess most important is protecting the screen...since I carry it in my pocket, I want thin... Thanks.

Not exactly a case but if you're open to the Pouch I'd go with Powersupport screen protectors and the Sfbags waterfield suede pouch. It's ultra thin, provides protection, form fitting and cleans the screen each time to remove it and slide it back in. It's also the set up I use!

If you're sold on the idea of a case then you'll be hardpressed to find a THIN case that protects the screen as well in one unit. SO I assume you're referring to a case and a screen protector? Do you want the case to be plastic, metal or a rubber type material that flexes?

With regards to the screen protection I'd go Power Support 100000%. I've tried quite a few screen protectors and after trying PS I'll never go back to a different company (a lot of members here would agree with me).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.