PDA

View Full Version : Mac VS PC ut2k4

Vlade
Feb 9, 2005, 07:42 PM
Can a mac and PC play ut2k4 together in a LAN?

Phat_Pat
Feb 9, 2005, 08:12 PM
Well you can play Windows people online

. As the ultimate techno-gladiator of the future, you take your fate into your own hands, battling up to 32 Mac, Windows, and Linux players online in action-packed, frag-filled arenas.

so i don't see why not...... :o

Vlade
Feb 9, 2005, 09:03 PM
Awesome, Thanks!

invaLPsion
Feb 9, 2005, 09:32 PM
I've LANed with my PC-usin' friends many times on the UT2K4 Demo.

BornAgainMac
Feb 9, 2005, 09:49 PM
I used to play online using a G5 based name. It really provoked PC users online. My score was up with the best of them. It was sort of like a war between a single Mac user against 10 PC users since I was more of a target on my team. Very fun. They would chat online how proud they were when they killed a Mac guy. Flame wars with real flames and bullets.

Use a Mac name in your screen name and it will make the game much more difficult but fun. Try it.

AnewMac
Feb 10, 2005, 08:35 PM
I used to play online using a G5 based name. It really provoked PC users online. My score was up with the best of them. It was sort of like a war between a single Mac user against 10 PC users since I was more of a target on my team. Very fun. They would chat online how proud they were when they killed a Mac guy. Flame wars with real flames and bullets.

Use a Mac name in your screen name and it will make the game much more difficult but fun. Try it.

Definately going to be trying this. Those snotty pc players, we ought to teach them a lesson.

applekid
Feb 11, 2005, 09:27 AM

I dunno, I never had anyone try to kill me over and over again with the iMacGod screename on the games I play. I guess PC users shiver in fear when they see iMacGod :D