PDA

View Full Version : Best Anti-Fingerprint/Glare screen protector?

Kadin
Feb 15, 2011, 02:30 PM
I've tried 2 different screen protectors, both Anti-Glare, and they both still show fingerprints like crazy. With my OCD, it's driving me crazy. I don't mind a little loss in screen quality, so what have you all found to be the best? Is Powersupport the only option? Not a fan of their shipping charges and the cost of their 'HD' screens...

Saberon
Feb 15, 2011, 02:45 PM
I'm a big powersupport advocate except for their $22 shipping to Canada, it's outrageous. They just introduced HD iPad anti glare film and while I haven't seen it on an iPad, I have it on my iP4 and it looks incredibly better than the non HD stuff.

WizardHunt
Feb 15, 2011, 03:59 PM
I am using SGP and very happy with it. Check out this link (http://www.sgpstore.com/laptop/apple/ipad/sgp-ipad-3g-wifi-screen-protector-steinheil-series.html).

amazonpam
Feb 15, 2011, 11:02 PM
Is Powersupport the only option? Not a fan of their shipping charges and the cost of their 'HD' screens...

I have the Power Support Anti Glare screen and still find my self wiping my screen at least twice a day.

deadstockmarket
Feb 16, 2011, 12:09 AM
I would recommend PowerSupport as they make top notch screen protectors. I had one on my iPad before I decided to go with the crystal film.

ZipZap
Feb 16, 2011, 05:25 AM
SGP Ultrafine (new)....much less distortion. Using on both iPad and iPhone.
Bit more difficult to apply due to the new adhesive. Surface must be clean, and you need to work out air bubbles quickly.