PDA

View Full Version : Saddleback Leather Satchel Questions

gregburbidge
Feb 17, 2011, 11:05 AM
Hi all,

I have gone through a Jack Spade bag, a no-name kind of bag, and am currently moderately satisfied with a booq bag. I carry my ipad everywhere though. My booq is nice because it's small, but I'd like a little room to carry some papers and (ridiculous as this is) three ipods (iphone, ipod video as a hard drive, and ipod nano for actual use). I would like a bag that lasts, and am considering the Saddleback Leather Satchel.

Does anyone use the medium satchel? I haven't been able to find pictures of that exact one in use, so don't have a great sense of the size of it. I've poked around to see if there any online coupon codes, but I haven't found any of those either.

Any testimonies (or coupon codes!) much appreciated.

I'm not worried if it fit's the XOOM or not. I'll leave the XOOM bags to the Zune users.

Kwyjibo
Feb 27, 2011, 12:32 PM
I would check out their facebook book page

http://www.facebook.com/saddlebackleather

I have a large briefcase so its a bigger bag than what you're looking for but you should be able to find some info or ask this same question.

I did some research and seem to find that the only discounts / coupons come via the "dave's deals" ...

thekoaman
Oct 3, 2011, 02:08 PM
I purchased one of these and want to sell it. It has never been used. If you are interested I bought it for $315 plus shipping. I also bought and iPad case for $60 in the same color. I am willing to take a loss and throw in the iPad case which can be used for papers, etc. Let me know. Thanks.

takeshi74
Oct 9, 2011, 12:33 PM
Have you Googled at all? There seem to be a fair number of hits at a glance.

tsteward24
Oct 10, 2011, 12:48 PM
I purchased one of these and want to sell it. It has never been used. If you are interested I bought it for $315 plus shipping. I also bought and iPad case for $60 in the same color. I am willing to take a loss and throw in the iPad case which can be used for papers, etc. Let me know. Thanks.

If you still have the ipad case and its for an ipad 2. I'm interested in the case.