Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jakeblu

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 20, 2008
UK
I recently installed the Blackhaz3 theme and it installed the yahoo weather app on my ipad. This is not an app I'm interested in but I can't seem to be able to delete it. Any solutions to removing this app appreciated.

Chilean.Miner

macrumors member
Feb 17, 2011
I recently installed the Blackhaz3 theme and it installed the yahoo weather app on my ipad. This is not an app I'm interested in but I can't seem to be able to delete it. Any solutions to removing this app appreciated.

weather HD is the bomb. It actually got me laid. hehe.

Not sure how to remove that, but im guessing it's rather easy through ssh. Just delete the app via search functions in programs like ifunbox etc

Jakeblu

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 20, 2008
UK
weather HD is the bomb. It actually got me laid. hehe.

Not sure how to remove that, but im guessing it's rather easy through ssh. Just delete the app via search functions in programs like ifunbox etc

Don't mind keeping the app so much, especially if there's any chance it might get me laid :) it's the fact that although I put it in a folder when I respring it's back on the spring board :rolleyes:

Kadin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2009
Don't mind keeping the app so much, especially if there's any chance it might get me laid :) it's the fact that although I put it in a folder when I respring it's back on the spring board :rolleyes:

Not sure if you use SBSettings but if you do, simply go into 'more' and then 'Hide Icons' and then you can remove it entirely from the springboard. From my understanding, as I use this theme as well, the weather app is needed for the weather widget... or something along those lines. I'd keep it there just to be safe.

Jakeblu

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 20, 2008
UK
Not sure if you use SBSettings but if you do, simply go into 'more' and then 'Hide Icons' and then you can remove it entirely from the springboard. From my understanding, as I use this theme as well, the weather app is needed for the weather widget... or something along those lines. I'd keep it there just to be safe.

Thanks for that, I do use SBSettings and have now hidden the icon. Didn't like the weather widget with the theme so do not use it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.