PDA

View Full Version : ugly pinwheel

daleycss
Feb 17, 2011, 09:23 PM
Im sorry for those pinwheel loverrs but i really hate that ugly pinwheel with a passion. if aqua goes with lion, i hope this does too. i personally think itll be the one you see in the mac app store when you click on a page. but really, that pinwheel is ugly

shakeman0
Feb 17, 2011, 09:27 PM
I like the pinwheel more than just a simple timer, but, it would be nice to have the option of changing it.

lizcat68
Feb 17, 2011, 09:27 PM
In my opinion, it's getting a little old and ugly, too. I seriously hope they get a new design idea for the whole waiting thing. :D

Winter Charm
Feb 17, 2011, 09:41 PM
I agree... that pinwheel is getting a little old...

I'm not sure what would replace it, but the spinning bars on the iPhone and on the Mac App Store make a lot of sense.

8CoreWhore
Feb 18, 2011, 10:04 PM
I'd like to see them provide several and give us a choice. At least then we can change it occasionally.

JKK photography
Feb 18, 2011, 11:00 PM
If it ain't broke, then why fix it?

I'm just not sure that we need something more flashy, so to speak, to replace something that is obvious and gets the job done... It shows that something is happening, but you have to wait a bit to actually see content.

ufkdo
Feb 19, 2011, 06:47 AM
Instead of changing pinwheel, Apple should work on to "kill" pinwheel. I mean, we will not see it anymore because we'll not wait :)

Blakeasd
Feb 21, 2011, 06:44 PM
The pinwheel will most likely stay the same. It would not be that important to change it.

daleycss
Feb 21, 2011, 08:05 PM
you do have a point. but i dunno about it cus i always looked at it as having a key role in the aqua theme... I dunno i just feel like if they get rid of aqua, then they would get rid of the pinwheel.. Just my opinion.

MattInOz
Feb 22, 2011, 03:08 AM
I'd rather they fix the things that make the beach ball of death need to appear.