Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jLp-PR

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2010
Bayamón, PR
I've decided to stop using bumper cases.

I've narrowed it down from this 2 cases.

Both black versions of this cases are the ones I'm considering.

Opinions???

shakeman0

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2009
I have no personal experience with either of the cases, but I've heard that the Case-Mate Pop has a flaking issue.

wmflyfisher

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2010
Have been using the Satin for the past month. I really like how tightly the case fits around the phone. Another thing that you should know is that the color that Speck calls black is really deep purple. There is definitely a deep purple hue to the case. I'm going to change soon for that one reason. The soft touch is nice but its starting to flake off around the corners. Good luck!

oakie

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2008
seattle
i have the speck seethru clear... basically the same except for possessing a clear backside instead of matte, and i like it ok. it's extremely rigid and fits very tightly. it does add considerable tension to the buttons, thus requiring more force to control, but shouldnt be an issue for most. my only complaint is the difficulty in removing the case as i prefer to keep my iphone naked as much as possible, putting on a case only when leaving the house.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.