PDA

View Full Version : Sleeve360 = Awesome Customer Service

SFStateStudent
Feb 21, 2011, 03:38 PM
Bought the Sleeve360 for my iPad after watching the demonstration at their booth. $15 was a bargain for this product, since it's a stand in portrait and landscape positions and you can take the wrist strap off and lay the iPad flat and it has two little kick-stands that pop-out and you can type on a desk or table with the virtual keyboard. Well, the stand broke on one side and I contacted Sleeve360 and they are sending a NEW wrist strap out "free of charge" to my house. Very fast returning email. No questions asked...nice! :cool:

http://sleeve360.com/

bsbuggs
Feb 22, 2011, 04:52 PM
thanks for the info

SFStateStudent
Feb 22, 2011, 08:17 PM
I still take my Sleeve360 on public transportation and everyone asks me where they can get one. Two thumbs up b/c their customer service is the best I've run into when it comes to Apple product accessories...:cool:

tek210
Feb 23, 2011, 09:04 AM
I like the look of that one. I have been researching which case/stand I will get when the iPad 2 comes out. This one is pretty slick. Hopefully they can update the the new specs soon after release.

SFStateStudent
Feb 26, 2011, 05:09 PM
It's an awesome Sleeve/Case to own! Their customer service is very responsive and promise to keep your concerns a priority. I dealt with one person the entire time, which is a big plus for me...:cool:

mkautrey
Apr 14, 2011, 10:16 PM
I ordered the Sleeve360 and the product arrived with a defective hand strap. They sent a new hand strap without delay and I am very happy with this case. My wife now wants on for her IPad. Highly recommend.