Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

franmatt80

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
I was traveling in Italy over the weekend and popped into an Apple authorized reseller. There was a great case there which I didn't end up buying, and now wish I did. Does anyone recognize it from this description?

Black, Hard material -a sort of shell that is shaped like a book in two pieces. Not like a folio case, but very thin and close fitting to the iPad. Comes in two halves and joins together through one half having tabs which slot into the other half at the spine- this means you can turn one of the halves the other way round to give further angles etc. It would give little extra bulk to the iPad, and you would open it like a book to read on the iPad, and because the two halves join together via the tabs, you could take the 'cover' off and just have the iPad sitting in one half like a shell.

Know this is a really vague description - I only looked at it briefly. if anyone recognizes it, please let me know!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.