PDA

View Full Version : Multipal Artists on cd?

mauly
Feb 12, 2005, 06:48 PM
I want to put my O Brother, Where Art Thou? cd onto iTunes!! but I don't want to have all 15 artist names in the browser!

Is there any tips out there or do I just have to delete each name and just call it O Brother, Where Art Thou? so I can have it all under 1 artist - if you no what I mean??

Blue Velvet
Feb 12, 2005, 06:56 PM
Import the CD, then click on the Browse button (top-right, look like an eye).

Scroll down the album menu to the album. Select it and key Apple-I, it will ask you if you want to edit multiple items, you say yes, and then enter the name you want in the artists field...

mauly
Feb 12, 2005, 07:18 PM
Import the CD, then click on the Browse button (top-right, look like an eye).

Scroll down the album menu to the album. Select it and key Apple-I, it will ask you if you want to edit multiple items, you say yes, and then enter the name you want in the artists field...

Ouch!! I don't have a Mac yet - have tried right mouse clicking it, but no options come up?

Blue Velvet
Feb 12, 2005, 07:37 PM
Ouch!! I don't have a Mac yet - have tried right mouse clicking it, but no options come up?

Ummm... Control-I?
Yikes, it's a PC...

Better... in the File menu with the album selected, halfway down, 'Get Info'

mauly
Feb 12, 2005, 07:51 PM
Ummm... Control-I?

yep, that did it... cheers.

fistful
Feb 12, 2005, 09:17 PM
or just set the album as a compilation by clicking "part of a compilation" in the info tab. after you do this "compilations" will show up in the artist list.