PDA

View Full Version : Aqua is almost killed in 10.7!! :) :D

Blakeasd
Feb 24, 2011, 04:30 PM
Look at these screenshots most of aqua has been killed:
http://www.macgeneration.com/news/voir/189992/mac-os-x-lion-en-images-et-en-video-maj

I will be posting some of my finds when it finishes downloading.

Tell Me what you think.
I love it personally

MistaBungle
Feb 24, 2011, 04:36 PM
The new progress bar is awesome (during OS Lion install).

I like the new changes. Here's hoping for an updated iTunes shortly!

I also like the new buttons. It seems as if they have depth to them or something.

Blakeasd
Feb 24, 2011, 04:55 PM
Can't wait to see the new scrollbar....still waiting for the download :)

lunarworks
Feb 24, 2011, 08:29 PM
As much as I love consistency, these bland, decoloured icons everywhere are depressing looking.

iPhone1
Feb 24, 2011, 08:46 PM
Aqua is dead. Long live Aqua.

Blakeasd
Feb 24, 2011, 09:57 PM
Lion is finally done downloading ... The UI is beautiful, The only problem is Chrome and Office don't get the cool scrollbars until they update the app.

MBX
Feb 25, 2011, 07:29 AM
I would love to see transparent scrollbars that only appear when you need it (like iOS or Twitter for Mac app)

acfusion29
Feb 25, 2011, 11:15 AM
Lion is finally done downloading ... The UI is beautiful, The only problem is Chrome and Office don't get the cool scrollbars until they update the app.

can you post a screenshot?

Plymouthbreezer
Feb 25, 2011, 01:15 PM
Aqua while nice for the better half of the last decade has become dated. I look forward to seeing additional UI enhancements as we roll closer to the release date.

nathanl1192
Feb 25, 2011, 01:45 PM
Ive been using Lion for a good few hours now, and I love the new UI.
Aqua to me did look very dated. The buttons now are just so much cleaner, infact, the whole OS looks cleaner, and so much better! I am very pleased!

flottenheimer
Feb 26, 2011, 05:44 AM
I'm still wishing for a dark grey UI.
To me dark grey themes, makes the content pop and the UI more discreet.
That's the way I like it.

I welcome the new stuff though. Aqua is beyond tired.

- - -

Something like this (Aperture screenshot) and the control-panel in Quicktime:

http://images.macworld.com/images/legacy/2005/12/images/content/fullscreen_big.jpg

Blakeco123
Feb 26, 2011, 06:23 PM
I would love to see transparent scrollbars that only appear when you need it (like iOS or Twitter for Mac app)

its there. if you select automatically based on input device then they appear and disappear