Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jethrotoe

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 24, 2009
Somewhere over there.
I'm looking for motel/hotel software listing pet friendly places.
After MRoogle came up with nothing (maybe I need help with my searches) I could not find any threads talking about software for pet friendly motels and hotels. There are a lot of listings in iTunes for motel/hotel software but none seem to talk about the being pet friendly.

I usually search the net for listings in advance of leaving but would like something on my iPad (or iPhone) to look up while I'm traveling. I never know what town I'm going to end up in sometimes and it's a real crap shoot checking each motel. I look up motels with Around Me or another program and then I have to call each motel.

Does anyone who travels with a pet know of software that can help?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Jethrotoe

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 24, 2009
Somewhere over there.
Thank you very much. This seems very nice and should do the job.
So far I downloaded the app from iTunes. I think it's just what I need.
It can find motels/hotels in my local area as well as a city in another state with no problem. I don't know why the app did not show up in all the searches I did in the past.

I just gave it 5 stars but for some reason iTunes won't let me write a review. I am sign in.

What benefits do the sites offer that the app doesn't? I haven't signed up yet. Is it more real time and updated?
Thanks again.

Pedro11

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2011
Such kind of software would be of great help for many of the people who travel along with their pets.One can also search in the internet and find places that allow pets along with their owners.

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
Did you try FIND PET FRIENDLY HOTELS by Socialight? It's an iphone app but its ratings are average.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.