PDA

View Full Version : Bored with Tropico on my G3 iBook -- What Should I Get?

pimentoLoaf
Sep 9, 2002, 10:44 PM
And please! Nothing that involves swift eye-hand coordination. I bought Tropico, okay?

AmbitiousLemon
Sep 9, 2002, 10:58 PM
thats a fun lil gaem but yes it can get boring after you have played for a couple days. since you like tropico do you want another simulation type game? The Sims is a great game and it has several expansion packs (living large, house party, hot date) so it will take longer to get bored.

Macmaniac
Sep 10, 2002, 07:38 AM
The sims is a great game but it is HIGHLY addictive! It may eat up your life, getting that perfect character is worth it though!

You might like Escape velocity, it takes a little skill but it is a great game and its free!(to a point)

I have heard Black and White is good but I don't know the system reqs.

scem0
Sep 10, 2002, 08:41 AM
I must warn you that escape velocity is also addictive. But fun :D. I havnt played it in a while. I want to add in that WCIII is really cool. I cant say that you will do really well without good hand eye coordination, but you might givwe it a shot.

Mr. Anderson
Sep 10, 2002, 08:46 AM
i like civIII - escape velocity is fun - but takes a while - I never got into ev-Nova - I think I bought #2, but don't remember what that was.

D

bousozoku
Sep 10, 2002, 09:38 PM
A PowerBook on which to play something else. :)

pimentoLoaf
Sep 14, 2002, 12:02 AM
Thanx. Went 'round different places and settled on Civilization III (http://www.civ3.com).

My other choice was the new Links golf from Microsloth.

SilvorX
Sep 14, 2002, 12:56 AM
the sims is way too addictive :P