Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MAM1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
Every time i try and start COD4 muti or singleplayer it appears in my dock than dissapears.

Has anybody else had this problem if so how did you fix it?

MAM1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
im running it on a 13'' macbook and i havnt tryed reinstalling it yet i will try it now. also it never worked.

Nov 28, 2010
located
im running it on a 13'' macbook and i havnt tryed reinstalling it yet i will try it now. also it never worked.

What exact MacBook?
Identify your Mac and Mac OS X version
Maybe it just cant run on that specific MacBook due to a poor GPU. And what Mac OS X version do you run again?

Sorry for all the questions, but I want to maximise your troubleshooting experience, as the more we know and not guess, we might be able to help you better.

AspyrRyan

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2011
Austin, TX
You also didn't specify which version of CoD4, as well. If we can't help you, you'll want to send all that sort of information as a ticket to our technical support at support.aspyr.com

MAM1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
lol im not sure i got it from my school so im a bit of a newbie to macs.
from the link you gave me its a MacBook7,1. running 10.6.6. I have played the cracked version on it and it worked.

MAM1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
Well this is good to see someone from aspyr. Here i bought it last night off the appstore. im not sure which version though.

doh123

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
check your Console (Applications/Utilities/Console.app) after it closes and see if there are any error messages.

MAM1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
ahh sorry mate im from aus it didnt occur to me what country youse were from. i have filed a support ticket im jst awaiting a reply.

MAM1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
The error code was... unknown error code: invalid enumeration.

MAM1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
Well i found out the reason why it wouldnt work and i had to delete the all the files and reinstall. Now i am in another pickle. i cant reinstall :mad: . I select install and the loading wheel just keeps on loading.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.