Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheBama

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Got this new battery case for my 4 and love it! Power was out all day yesterday while my electrical box was being rewired. Spent all day playing Angry Birds, Coin Dozer and checking my mail - iPhone battery stayed full and the case still had one bar left to keep charging it up.

Very pleased with it!

Attachments

• P2280095.jpg
    P2280095.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 252
  • P2280096.jpg
    P2280096.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 132
  • P2280097.jpg
    P2280097.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 127

weisjt

macrumors 6502a
Dec 8, 2010
Southern Pines, North Carolina
Got this new battery case for my 4 and love it! Power was out all day yesterday while my electrical box was being rewired. Spent all day playing Angry Birds, Coin Dozer and checking my mail - iPhone battery stayed full and the case still had one bar left to keep charging it up.

Very pleased with it!

tiny wings is a good game to play when the power is out.

mophienick

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2011
San Diego, CA
thanks

Hi, I'm Nick, a representative of mophie. Thanks for the kind review :)

When my power goes out I play Solomon's Boneyard, Zombieville USA, or iPhone Risk (almost better than real Risk)

let us know if you have any more thoughts about the product:

facebook.com/mophielovesyou
twitter.com/mophielovesyou
:cool:

techdude6693

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2010
Irvine, CA
I've got both Versions of the Mophie (Air and Plus) and they're really nice. Love the matte texture around the case, plus the tapered edges make it seem thinner than it is. Only one thing I don't like about the air is that the buttons are a bit hard to get to. that and both of the Top Pieces on my cases are a bit loose, they don't quite snap shut

vsighi

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2010
San Diego, CA
I've got both Versions of the Mophie (Air and Plus) and they're really nice. Love the matte texture around the case, plus the tapered edges make it seem thinner than it is. Only one thing I don't like about the air is that the buttons are a bit hard to get to. that and both of the Top Pieces on my cases are a bit loose, they don't quite snap shut
I just got my Mophie Air Plus replace today and in did the 2 pieces it :confused:snap to easy...what it will happend when we will drop this thing...?

Last edited:

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
Just recently go the Air Plus after a comparison review in Macworld rated the Air best for IP4. Didn't hurt that they also were floating a 25% off 1 day coupon.

So far its work great, and I like the all black coloring and matte finish.

I do still wish it was a bit lighter but that will only come when mophie starts using shaped battery technology so that the whole case is, in essence, the battery.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.