PDA

View Full Version : Lion + Windows via BootCamp...

antmarobel
Mar 1, 2011, 01:30 PM
Is anyone running Windows via BootCamp?...;) Tell us about it...

mrblack927
Mar 1, 2011, 01:48 PM
I'm running Lion and Windows 7 x64 via bootcamp on a late-2008 macbook pro with a single SSD drive. Additionally, I'm using VMWare fusion to access the bootcamp partition from inside OSX. No problems whatsoever. :)

antmarobel
Mar 1, 2011, 02:07 PM
I'm running Lion and Windows 7 x64 via bootcamp on a late-2008 macbook pro with a single SSD drive. Additionally, I'm using VMWare fusion to access the bootcamp partition from inside OSX. No problems whatsoever. :)

Thanks!;)

jsclayton
Mar 11, 2011, 11:45 PM

Have they improved AHCI support in Lion? Or is it still the same broken garbage as we have today?

Thanks!
John

skate71290
Mar 14, 2011, 01:22 PM
It was pretty neat when i setup Bootcamp using Lion, it gave me the option of installing Apple Bootcamp Drivers to Disc, which i thought was a nifty idea, and i'm only assuming was due to the fact we don't have a physical disc with these drivers on lol, but still nifty, the partition process was MUCH better, no need to Force Relaunch Finder over and over during the process