Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tlinford

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 4, 2009
Edinburgh
I love the idea of bringing colourful covers to the new iPad. The idea of protecting the screen in uncluttered way defiantly seems to be in the Apple way.

I have been using Apple products since the Bondi-Blue iMac and have to say have missed the colours that came after, including the Dalmatian spots and cool ice blues.... it seems sad that Apple for the last few years have gone so colourless.......... I love my silver UniBody MacBook, don't get me wrong, but the colourful hit as you lift your lid as gone since the G3 iBook met it's demise....

So its great to see the colours back, even if the cynical side of me thinks it's just being done to visually set Apple apart from the iPad clones that are on the way...

Will we see colours again in the MacBooks next year, if the rumoured redesign is coming? Or will this not happen, as Apple don't need to set themselves apart with the MacBook?

:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.