Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

todizara

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2010
Hello!

I wonder, how do you put advertising on a application! What library should I use, how, etc. ...

I believe that it is much as question but I'm sure you can help me.

ClutchThese

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
Alexandria, VA
you can use the iAd framework. if you're looking for someone to post all the code...you can do a simple search for that. Most of us will help with problems, but were not going to write your code for you.

todizara

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2010
you can use the iAd framework. if you're looking for someone to post all the code...you can do a simple search for that. Most of us will help with problems, but were not going to write your code for you.

Thank you for the reply. Is there not another bookstore, I may believe that IAD is advertising for Apple.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
Thank you for the reply. Is there not another bookstore, I may believe that IAD is advertising for Apple.

iAd is Apple's advertising service and framework. The advertisements themselves are not for Apple.

Again, all of the iAd information you could possibly need is already on the web, either in Apple's documentation or other sites. Google it.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.