PDA

View Full Version : Iskin Summit fit Ipad 2 with smart cover?

fishcube
Mar 4, 2011, 02:43 PM
Anyone own an Iskin Summit? I am wondering if it will fit the Ipad 2 with smart cover attached?

thx

fishcube
Mar 4, 2011, 08:52 PM
Well, gonna take a chance and hope it fits, or will just return the cover.

Ordered summit case today. In hope that it arrives before next Friday :)

SchneiderMan
Mar 5, 2011, 01:09 AM
Those were made to fit the iPad so I believe they will not tightly fit the iPad 2. You should have waited for specifically designed sleeves for the iPad 2.

fishcube
Mar 5, 2011, 08:29 AM
Those were made to fit the iPad so I believe they will not tightly fit the iPad 2. You should have waited for specifically designed sleeves for the iPad 2.

Website does say it fits Ipad2, but I just didn't know if it fit with cover on, as with cover the hinge makes it a little wider. It doesn't need to be tight does it? Since its quite padded.

joltaxt
Mar 8, 2011, 01:55 AM
I've sent them an email asking if they plan on just selling that one for iPad 2 or are going to create another version. I'll post the answer here.

fishcube
Mar 8, 2011, 08:06 AM
I've sent them an email asking if they plan on just selling that one for iPad 2 or are going to create another version. I'll post the answer here.

Its listed on the website now, that it fits Ipad2. I was originally asking if the smart cover on if it will still fit. But pretty sure it will because ipad 2 is a little smaller in width and cover doesn't stick out much on hinge side.

Summit is arriving Today and will post my findings after I have ipad 2 in hand.

fishcube
Mar 8, 2011, 12:32 PM
Just got it! It's alot darker purple than what website shows, and I may return it for another color. Otherwise I love the fabric, zipper etc.

http://flic.kr/p/9oRaoF

joltaxt
Mar 8, 2011, 04:22 PM
They said to just purchase this for iPad 2 as its compatible with both.

MrMac'n'Cheese
Apr 2, 2011, 10:46 PM
Just got it! It's alot darker purple than what website shows, and I may return it for another color. Otherwise I love the fabric, zipper etc.

http://flic.kr/p/9oRaoF

With all due respect ma'am, that sleeve/case looks like an ill-former defective pillowcase. However to each his own....