Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nykeiscool

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Well iphone 4 launch was fun for me last time was about 14th in line... But here is the thing i was there since like 11pm but they kicked me off the property (parking lots and the grass lol) of the mall at around 12... but they let everyone line up in the parking lot around 2 am i cant remember... However seems like they will be selling the ipad 2 starting at 5pm instead of am this time around.... so i have no idea how to go about the "camp out process". So fellow long islanders whats your game plan

crisss1205

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2008
NYC
Well iphone 4 launch was fun for me last time was about 14th in line... But here is the thing i was there since like 11pm but they kicked me off the property (parking lots and the grass lol) of the mall at around 12... but they let everyone line up in the parking lot around 2 am i cant remember... However seems like they will be selling the ipad 2 starting at 5pm instead of am this time around.... so i have no idea how to go about the "camp out process". So fellow long islanders whats your game plan

I was at the iPhone 4 launch and I probably will never do it again. (Got there at about 5AM and was like 200th in line.)

This time I will just go to my local AT&T store, maybe If I have time I will take a quick drive to Roosevelt Field and see what the line is like.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.