PDA

View Full Version : Tucson, AZ

rfbandit
Mar 6, 2011, 04:30 PM
Heading up to the La Encantada Apple Store on Friday. Who else is going?

Applegal
Mar 7, 2011, 01:37 PM
I will be there! What time are you thiniking about lining up. Its hard to say if it's going to be busy or not.

rfbandit
Mar 8, 2011, 12:29 AM
I was thinking of heading up there around 11am or Noon. I don't think it's gonna be super crazy this year. Especially since it'll be available at Walmart and Best Buy on the same day. I'm going to hit up a few Walmarts at midnight and see if they'll let one slip out.

Applegal
Mar 8, 2011, 09:47 PM
Cool. Thats what time I was thinking about going too! Its going to be a long day! lol Once we are there we can take turns holding a spot in line, to get food and walk around. I am hoping its not that busy, I was there for the original iPad and iPhone 4 launch and it was crazy! I am off that day so I can get there at any time.

rfbandit
Mar 9, 2011, 12:07 AM
I'm off that day as well. Check your PMs.

ZebHead
Mar 10, 2011, 08:00 PM
Ugh, I have a meeting that I CANNOT miss. Based on past experience, if I show up at 5:30, you think it'll be too late?

Applegal
Mar 10, 2011, 11:03 PM
Ugh, I have a meeting that I CANNOT miss. Based on past experience, if I show up at 5:30, you think it'll be too late?

If you want you can DM me your e-mail address and I can let you know if it's bad. You can follow me on twitter if you want as well. (if you use twitter)

Its hard to tell how big this is going to be. Dont forget ATT, Verizon, Best Buy Target and Wa-mart will have them, however it won't last the weekend.

Let us know, we will most likely be there between 10-11.

ZebHead
Mar 11, 2011, 11:42 AM
If you want you can DM me your e-mail address and I can let you know if it's bad. You can follow me on twitter if you want as well. (if you use twitter)

Its hard to tell how big this is going to be. Dont forget ATT, Verizon, Best Buy Target and Wa-mart will have them, however it won't last the weekend.

Let us know, we will most likely be there between 10-11.

Thanks!

I win the dumb award. Can't figure out how to MacRumors DM from my phone. What's your twitter handle?

rfbandit
Mar 11, 2011, 11:44 AM
I had a lunch meeting pop up today. I'll be at the Apple store closer to 1. I'll be tweeting as well; @markjherman is my handle.

TheRekz
Mar 11, 2011, 04:23 PM
Guys, how's the line condition there? About to go there soon... do I have a chance?

Applegal
Mar 11, 2011, 11:48 PM
Guys, how's the line condition there? About to go there soon... do I have a chance?

Sorry, just saw your post. It got crazy busy after 2-ish, there must have been over 200 people when I left at 530.

Did you survive the craziness and able to get one?

Its going to be tough to get one after this weekend! lol

You are looking at a 2-3 week wait for online ordering and going to an Apple Store..