PDA

View Full Version : The iPad 1 Discounted Accessories Thread

ecschwarz
Mar 6, 2011, 10:19 PM
Obviously, with the iPad 2 being introduced and everyone gearing up for Friday's launch, there's going to be a lot of accessories that are going to be needing to be sold off. I know various places (Walmart, Best Buy, etc.) often have some pretty good discounts on accessories for prior iPods and iPhones (the iPhone is too new at Walmart to compare), so I thought I'd start a thread for people to share some of the good deals they came across on accessories for the first-generation iPads.

Just after the holidays, I saw Best Buy had a number of Griffin cases ridiculously cheap (originally $30-$40 down to $10-$15) and the same for a few Belkin products in mid-January. Right now I haven't seen anything, but I'd love to get my hands on an official Apple case if the price is right.

Anyway, I thought this would be a fun way to share what's out there for those who aren't ready to abandon the first-generation iPads and are also pretty cheap. :)

kellen
Mar 6, 2011, 10:24 PM
Go to amazon.com. Their used stuff is dropping in price. Just picked up a dock for ten bucks shipped.

I have seen like new apple ipad cases for less than twenty.