PDA

View Full Version : Is it still going to be available 2-3 mos. after release?

Q Bert
Mar 7, 2011, 04:48 AM
Hi guys. I'm buying my very first iPad this Friday and I'm excited. I'm planning to get one for myself, of course and one for my girlfriend for her Bday in June. I want to know if it is safe to wait 2-3 months to buy it for the girlfriend or should I buy her iPad2 now since it might be out of stock by then when her bday approaches? I'd rather wait since I'm not that comfortable dropping 1K at once but I may have to if I can't get it for her bday if I wait. Decisions, decisions....

The Game 161
Mar 7, 2011, 04:59 AM
Hi guys. I'm buying my very first iPad this Friday and I'm excited. I'm planning to get one for myself, of course and one for my girlfriend for her Bday in June. I want to know if it is safe to wait 2-3 months to buy it for the girlfriend or should I buy her iPad2 now since it might be out of stock by then when her bday approaches? I'd rather wait since I'm not that comfortable dropping 1K at once but I may have to if I can't get it for her bday if I wait. Decisions, decisions....

There will always be more in stock, you are more likely to have more ipad 2 in stock in a few months time than now when it is in high demand.

maflynn
Mar 7, 2011, 05:12 AM
The longer you wait the more likely it will be in stock.

I looked at iPads when they were first introduced and then shortly there after. In both cases they had a waiting list. I finally bought one and at the point they had them in stock.

If they don't have it immediately in stock, you'll get it in a week or two. No big deail

Q Bert
Mar 8, 2011, 01:13 AM
Thanks guys.

clarknick67
Mar 8, 2011, 01:21 AM
There will always be more in stock, you are more likely to have more ipad 2 in stock in a few months time than now when it is in high demand.

that's true.