Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Migren

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 7, 2011
Hello, I have tiresome problem with my Touch 2G - when i push sleep button the button of making sound louder is pushes too by itself.
And of course, if I push the increase sound button my Touch goes sleep. Thats awful((

The iPod was used before I bought it. When It had come to my hands it had lcd screen broken and iPod was opened by the last owner. I replaced the screen and anything were good before i saw that home button and sound button are sticked together when i push one of them.

Its not a program problem (i made several OS reinstalling), something went wrong with screen replacement and I suppose i need to open iPod again and see whats wrong, but I am scared to broke it because iPod is hard nut to open, u know.

So I ask u - did some1 have such problem as me? And how 2 buttons could be pushed in same time by themselves?

arianaandrea24

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2011
I don't understand why you bought it when the LCD screen was broken and it was opened by the previous owner. There is something seriously wrong with the device.

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
Why would you purchase a broken iPod Touch? How much did you pay for it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.