Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CurleeGurlee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 7, 2011
I'll be there to buy a white 64gb with 3G. :)
Wondering when other people plan on getting in line and what iPad you plan on buying???

CurleeGurlee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 7, 2011
Not really sure what to expect! That's why I posted this thread. Just trying to get an idea of what friday will look like. I'm thinking about getting there around noon.

Which model will you be purchasing?

BmoreDrumGuy

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Think this time around I'm only going to get the 16gb wifi version. Had the 32gb before, and found that I rarely used it for music except via Pandora. So, going the smaller route this time. How about you? If you're going around noon, I'll head over around then if I know there will be somebody else around to BS with.

synnerg

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2010
Just moved to Bel Air from San Diego and don't know what to expect. Glad to see there are some macrumors people in town.

I think I will be heading over around 3:00pm just to be safe
Picking up a 32Gb Wifi + Red Smart Case

See you there

Rhullman

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2010
I usually dont post on this messageboard but I saw this thread and had to say something.. I was planning on picking this up there because i live a short walk from the mall but I dont want to wait very long... is anyone else going to the garage entrance and waiting there?

BmoreDrumGuy

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I usually dont post on this messageboard but I saw this thread and had to say something.. I was planning on picking this up there because i live a short walk from the mall but I dont want to wait very long... is anyone else going to the garage entrance and waiting there?

I'll park there, but I'll go in and leach off their wifi

Rhullman

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2010
I'll park there, but I'll go in and leach off their wifi

maybe im confused here but will it not be available when the store first opens? On fridays I normally go to that mall for lunch around 1:30 or 2, hopefully a 16gb white wifi will be waiting for me

BmoreDrumGuy

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Baltimore, MD
maybe im confused here but will it not be available when the store first opens? On fridays I normally go to that mall for lunch around 1:30 or 2, hopefully a 16gb white wifi will be waiting for me

Apple isn't able to start selling the new iPad until 5pm on Friday. It'll be a waiting game most of the day.

jasonrhcp

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2010
Awesome. Ill be there at around 11. I am on vacation and im staying at Towson Mariott hotel for a week. Its in walking distance. Im excited.

ryuu

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2011
^ ^

I'll be there around 9am 10am
if anyone wants me to save 2 spots i can
il be there to get the 32gb 3G with a smart cover ^^ Cant wait!

synnerg

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2010
I'll be there around 9am 10am
if anyone wants me to save 2 spots i can
il be there to get the 32gb 3G with a smart cover ^^ Cant wait!

Are you going to be holding a sign?

"Reserved for MacRumors Thread Contributors"

LOL - couldnt help myself. Being the geek that I am, I will probably have to show up at the same time just to see if you are there ;)

ryuu

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2011
hey

does anybody know how much the tax is going to be? im going to take the 32GB 3g its $729 how much tax should i expect?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.