PDA

View Full Version : macbook air and ipad or mbp 13 2010

tkmcguire1
Mar 7, 2011, 01:38 PM
I recently bought a 2011 13"mbp,but as i only do light web browsing and movie watching it was really more than i needed,and with all the sales going on at apple i figured i could make the money go farther,so i thought about getting a refurb macbook air 11 which is $849 and a refurb ipad 1 or a refurb mbp 13" 2010,i just sold the mbp 2011 so now all i got to do is decide,i really need advice.Thanks!

douglasf13
Mar 7, 2011, 02:08 PM
I recently bought a 2011 13"mbp,but as i only do light web browsing and movie watching it was really more than i needed,and with all the sales going on at apple i figured i could make the money go farther,so i thought about getting a refurb macbook air 11 which is $849 and a refurb ipad 1 or a refurb mbp 13" 2010,i just sold the mbp 2011 so now all i got to do is decide,i really need advice.Thanks!

I don't know if this helps or not, but I had a MBP 13" 2009, and I was debating on which combination of iPad/MBA/MBP that I should go for. I ended up combining it all into just buying the refurb MBA 13 Ultimate last week, and I'm very happy with it. It is as fast or faster than my MBP 13" in every situation, and it is so light that it feels nearly weightless on my lap, so I've lost a lot of interest in an iPad as well.