PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a Bag/Case whille Working Out

bembol
Mar 7, 2011, 04:49 PM
Trying to find a Bag/Case I can bring with me while working out.

Right now I'm using the iFrogz Silicone Case, which is fine when using Cardio but it's a PITA to carry when I have to start Lifting.

Looking some Small & Tightly secure. Thanks.

joltaxt
Mar 7, 2011, 04:52 PM
Not to sound like an ass, but I think you posted in the wrong forum. This is iPAD not iPOD. Or are you really thinking about working out with your iPad???? :eek:

bembol
Mar 7, 2011, 05:22 PM
Not to sound like an ass, but I think you posted in the wrong forum. This is iPAD not iPOD. Or are you really thinking about working out with your iPad???? :eek:

Yes, I'm serious. :(

LOL

I'm at Apple store (getting iPhone 4 replaced) and I think I found it. Incase's Field Bag.

Higgs1
Mar 7, 2011, 05:42 PM
no way, lol

you're seriously going to wear that while working out? lol all i can picture is someone on a treadmill with the ipad "purse" bouncing all around lol :p

since you have an iPhone why not just use that with the armband? :confused:

bembol
Mar 7, 2011, 09:02 PM
no way, lol

you're seriously going to wear that while working out? lol all i can picture is someone on a treadmill with the ipad "purse" bouncing all around lol :p

since you have an iPhone why not just use that with the armband? :confused:

When I'm on the treadmill I don't carry it, there's a slot to place it down so I can watch Videos.

I ordered the incase tonight, again this will be used when I'm lifting.

shakeman0
Mar 8, 2011, 07:04 AM
I had never thought of using my iPad this way... I guess I could put a mount on the wall in front of the treadmill...

aricher
Mar 8, 2011, 07:45 AM
I use my iPad all the time in the gym. I put it in the slot on the front of the treadmill, stairmaster or bike - fit's perfectly. The iPad is great for watching movies, TV shows, reading a book or playing a game of Scrabble or two while working out. I have mine in a Portenzo Alano case which is a tad thick for the slot but it does work. I also have my iPod Nano with me for the rest of my workout and put my iPad in a bag at that time.

bandrews
Mar 8, 2011, 03:18 PM
You guys obviously aren't pushing yourselves hard enough at the gym.... Unless you're watching Rocky.

But Scrabble? Seriously?