PDA

View Full Version : iPad 2 launch: Charleston, SC

Itsmemalloy
Mar 8, 2011, 07:46 AM
Who's gonna be there and what time is everyone showing up? I thought about getting there super early (like 6 am) but after reading a few posts, I've decided to just get there around noon or 1 o'clock. Four hours prior to launch time seems to be the most accepted time for showing up to an Apple product launch.

White iPad 2, 64gb, Wifi only and tethering with MiWi on JB iP4 using my unlimited data plan. Power concerns?....Mophie Juice Pack Plus (2000 mAh)

!!!WINNING!!!

khawkins98
Mar 8, 2011, 03:04 PM
Considering going but I haven't heard much about stock availability. Might cruise by around 3 and see what the line is looking like.

xMBPx
Mar 10, 2011, 12:40 PM
I live in Savannah. This is the closest Apple store to me. I made a post about it.

I was curious what the lines are like? It's about a 2 hour drive for me, so I might just hit up a best buy...

Yomacintosh
Mar 11, 2011, 04:46 AM
Im looking to hit the line at ~10am. I took the day off of work but every other mac fan I know is working. I am looking to team up with somebody so we can improve our odds. This helps with food runs and bathroom breaks.

Shawn

Yomacintosh
Mar 11, 2011, 09:35 AM
We're here. The line is about 15 ppl and its 10:30.

AHDuke99
Mar 11, 2011, 03:18 PM
Any updates? I may go look at BB and Target this afternoon, but I assume Apple will have the most in stock. No waiting in line for me. If i have to wait till tomorrow when they'll undoubtedly restock, so be it.