Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

meshug

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2011
Hey all!

I do lots of travelling and business trips and sometimes just cannot charge the phone. I was really thinking on buying an extended battery for my iPhone4 and this is what I found:
http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/apple/iphone-4.html
cc-iphone4sl_1.jpg

Anyone has experience with Mugen Power? From their site I can say that they are reliable but I would prefer some "under-the-hood" opinions.

I see they have cases too
ps-iphone4.jpg

Thx,
Dave

Last edited:

mhn1234

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2009
mugen case

i have a battery case that looks almost exactly like that - except it doesnt hve the led lights on the back - i have seen multiple manufacturers offering cases that look like that so i think they are getting them from the same supplier

mine is 2000 mah and it works fien if thats any help

meshug

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2011
Payed for it. Will write soon about it. Mugen is promising, has good support in English. I had some issues with delivery and they were pretty fast replying.

Raheelanwar89

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I was also thinking about buying the 3000mah one for my i4. If you could please give a review as to the feel of it in your hand, new battery life, big headphone plug blockage?? And other things you could think of, that would be awesome!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.