Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BadBradd2

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2011
I was curious about this as well. He is asking what do those of you in line do when you have to go to the bathroom? Especially those in line by themselves?

AC Rempt

Contributor
Feb 24, 2008
Is that English, what are you trying to ask?

Is that English grammar? It looks like a comma splice to me. :D

And I usually ask someone to hold my place. They're much happier doing that than standing next to someone with a load in their pants.

Kodex

macrumors member
Jan 30, 2003
This section of the forums is only for meetups and planning per store, not for general questions about how to function in society.

Have you considered asking the person behind you to hold your spot?

v66jack

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2009
London, UK
Finish drinking the bottle of Mountain Dew, turn to the wall and re-fill.

No seriously thats disgusting, I guess you just hold it?

Benedict

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2008
Is that English, what are you trying to ask?

I was curious about this as well. He is asking what do those of you in line do when you have to go to the bathroom? Especially those in line by themselves?

Thank you. I chose the style of writing to fit the subject character limit. I guess there are a lot of miserable people on this forum to find fault with it. To those that do, may I suggest u get a life i.e. one that revolves around being happy and not taking your misery out on others :)

Benedict

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2008

The fail is strong with this one LOL

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.