PDA

View Full Version : Bullied Kid Fights Back

Mac'nCheese
Mar 14, 2011, 05:08 PM
Curious to hear people's thoughts on this video. The bigger kid had been picked on by the smaller kid for a while and this is the result. Casey, the bigger kid, was suspended for his action.

http://deadspin.com/#!5781702/the-ultimate-anti+bullying-psa-kid-fights-back-with-devastating-body-slam

vincenz
Mar 14, 2011, 05:10 PM
Holy crap :eek:

You'd think going into the video that the bigger kid was the bully...

A win for the gentle giant :D

What's the whole story behind it? Why was the bigger kid suspended? If anything, this video should vindicate him.

leekohler
Mar 14, 2011, 05:12 PM
He did exactly what he should have done. Good for him. That little s*** won't try that again anytime soon.

Mac'nCheese
Mar 14, 2011, 05:13 PM
Holy crap :eek:

You'd think going into the video that the bigger kid was the bully...

A win for the gentle giant :D

What's the whole story behind it? Why was the bigger kid suspended? If anything, this video should vindicate him.

Probably because he actually did some damage. Broken shin and nose, if I remember correctly. plus, the whole "he could have broken his neck or cracked his head open" thing....

leekohler
Mar 14, 2011, 05:17 PM
Probably because he actually did some damage. Broken shin and nose, if I remember correctly. plus, the whole "he could have broken his neck or cracked his head open" thing....

Precisely the kind of thing bullies don't seem to care about when they're wailing on their victims. Too damn bad. Like I said, the bully won't do it again.

iJohnHenry
Mar 14, 2011, 05:39 PM
Precisely the kind of thing bullies don't seem to care about when they're wailing on their victims. Too damn bad. Like I said, the bully won't do it again.

Don't be so sure Lee.

This is very fresh in local minds and hearts.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/03/31/13419656.html

SuperCachetes
Mar 14, 2011, 05:41 PM
Physics. It can be a real *****.

leekohler
Mar 14, 2011, 05:45 PM
Don't be so sure Lee.

This is very fresh in local minds and hearts.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/03/31/13419656.html

I see nothing with regard to bullying in that article.

rdowns
Mar 14, 2011, 06:03 PM
Serves the little ****er right.

Robert Marcus was a bully in my school. I wasn't bullied but I knew a few kids who were. Robert was picking on some kid in gym one day so I went over and pulled his gym shorts around his ankles and pushed him over. I never saw Millimeter Marcus bully another kid.

AP_piano295
Mar 14, 2011, 06:07 PM

I could give a damn, if you keep kicking a friendly dog and it finally bites you than you have no one to blame but yourself.

CorvusCamenarum
Mar 14, 2011, 07:04 PM

Probably has something to do with the fact that school boards are so afraid of lawsuits that they have zero tolerance policies to protect themselves when they get kids whose parents don't see the need to raise them up any more past the level of feral animals.

Apple OC
Mar 14, 2011, 07:11 PM
hope the video gets spread all through that little punk's school ... the big kid should have done that as soon as the little twerp hit him first.

yg17
Mar 14, 2011, 08:11 PM
I was the big kid when I was in elementary school. I finally had enough and slammed the bully's arm between a steel door and the brick building when coming in from recess and ended up breaking it. I didn't spend one minute in detention or suspension because it was considered self defense.

Ahh, the good old days before this zero tolerance BS.

iJohnHenry
Mar 14, 2011, 08:20 PM

Ah, the old days, when the average parent was trusted to know what is best for the child.

But the extreme parent unleashed the Social Architects, and the rest is history.

Rt&Dzine
Mar 14, 2011, 08:23 PM
I don't know if it makes any difference, but this kid is 16.

bobber205
Mar 14, 2011, 09:16 PM

That kid is my hero! :D

heehee
Mar 14, 2011, 10:08 PM
Free Casey. :mad:

awmazz
Mar 14, 2011, 11:39 PM
This is apparently a Sydney school and this video is being featured on the previews for the evening TV news here today now that it's hit the intertubes (although one of the comments on that link says it was a few weeks ago).

Personally, my own natural reaction is to want to smack that 'enforcer' with the backpack at the end there. He has a very aggressive stance that reminds me of an unneutered dog. ;)

Liquorpuki
Mar 14, 2011, 11:46 PM
Ahahhahahhah :D

likemyorbs
Mar 14, 2011, 11:52 PM
I hate when people tell kids "use your words, just ignore him/her". It doesn't frickin work! Never has, never will. The only way to stop a bully is with your fist. Kind of like radicals muslims, you can use your words until you're blue in the face, but it won't work. When i was bullied as a kid, my parents encouraged me to punch the little ******* in the face. Guess what? Worked like a charm, thanks mom! My children will be encouraged to do the same. It was funny too, right after i got home from school that day my mom looked out the window and the bully's parents were marching toward my house with a pissed off look on their faces. My parents tore them a new one and told them to learn how to raise kids, good times.

awmazz
Mar 15, 2011, 12:58 AM
Just watched the TV news coverage of it. They blurred both kids' faces out.

They say the big kid has been tormented and bullied for years until he finally snapped. This to me raises serious questions about the school and teachers.

And the little kid is only 12, hence the size difference. Which reinforces how long the bullying has been allowed to go on for that even the junior kids are joining in on it. Little punk is now the target of a hate campaign (as he deserves to be, imo). Apparently an elderly unrelated couple with punk's surname have been harassed as collateral damage as part of this.

Iscariot
Mar 15, 2011, 01:33 AM
I had my nose broken so bad in school by a bully that a cavity under my eye filled with blood, and then later, infection. After years of torment when I finally hit back — something that I am in no way proud of — it wasn't an act of retribution or heroism, it was an act of helplessness. It's the realization that nobody is going to help you. It didn't make me tougher, I didn't teach anybody a lesson, and I hope that I never feel like I have to raise my fists at somebody again. I feel a deep sorrow for both the bullied and the bully.

Eraserhead
Mar 15, 2011, 03:15 AM
The only way to stop a bully is with your fist. Kind of like radicals muslims, you can use your words until you're blue in the face, but it won't work.

In Northern Ireland we only got peace after we stopped refusing to talk to the other side.

Moyank24
Mar 15, 2011, 03:24 AM
I just don't understand how the bully didn't get suspended. He clearly was the aggressor and punched the kid first.

Apparently the school didn't care about how the incident started, just how it ended.

The kid got what he deserved, and I have no doubt he's going to think real hard about messing with someone again. Sometimes an eye for an eye does wonders.

63dot
Mar 15, 2011, 07:11 AM
In Northern Ireland we only got peace after we stopped refusing to talk to the other side.

Excellent point.

Fighting violence with violence could escalate on a large scale until nobody even remembers what the whole thing is about.

barkomatic
Mar 15, 2011, 08:47 AM
Excellent point.

Fighting violence with violence could escalate on a large scale until nobody even remembers what the whole thing is about.

In all cases, trying to work out the conflict in a non-violent fashion is the first and second choice. However, I'm afraid that violence is regrettably sometimes necessary to deal with people whose *first* reaction will be violence.

iBlue
Mar 15, 2011, 09:01 AM
That's BS! The aggressor and bully should bear the responsibility of their actions.

Maybe this is slightly close to home because I snapped on a bully myself in middle school. He bullied everyone, I wasn't special nor was I chronically bullied, but I'd had enough one day. He had the week or so prior got up, sharpened a pencil only to fake trip and jam it into my hand. That piece of graphite is still there to this day. Then one fine day he kept pulling my hair, flicking it and my ear. First I ignored it but he wouldn't leave me alone so I asked him to stop, probably not very nicely. He didn't. I stood up and so did he. He pushed but I'd flung his hands out sideways so it was ineffective. I'm sure I said something because I was furious at that point so he took a swing at me. I ducked. I'd been in martial arts since I was 7-ish. His not landing that punch threw him off balance and that's when opportunity, literally, knocked. I kicked him over flat on his back, leaned down and yelled "DONE NOW, BITCH?!" It was over so fast the thing I remember most vividly was the amusing sound of desks being slid back on the floor as we both stood to square up.

He got suspended and I think I got detention but this is because a lot of people saw that he started it, had a history of being a pain in the ass and I did not. (No really!)

I want to be all noble and say I'm not proud but, you know what? I kind of am. He had it coming. He never picked on me again and I'm pretty sure he was less of a bully after that because news of a little girl knocking down a big perpetual bully spread round that school like wildfire.
As a disclaimer I will say I don't condone violence for violence but in this instance I think I did what I had to and it was quite a service to everyone he picked on.

Bullies suck and if their actions result in them getting hurt, that's their own damn fault.

macquariumguy
Mar 15, 2011, 09:20 AM
As always, movies give us wisdom.

Hit back even harder. Hit harder than you dare, then they'll stop.

Unlike all that turn the other cheek garbage, this method really works.

Peterkro
Mar 15, 2011, 10:08 AM
Maybe this is slightly close to home because I snapped on a bully myself in middle school. He bullied everyone, I wasn't special nor was I chronically bullied, but I'd had enough one day. He had the week or so prior got up, sharpened a pencil only to fake trip and jam it into my hand. That piece of graphite is still there to this day.

While I sympathise with you about your experience and think you did the right thing,I've just wasted one hour listening to Bill Hicks skits looking for the tardy one.:)

Mousse
Mar 15, 2011, 10:09 AM
That kid is my hero! :D

Free Casey. :mad:

He showed a surprising amount of restraint, IMO. Brings back memories of when I was in school. I got bullied every day until I snapped and went apesh** crazy.
That day, I left 3 bullies in various states of hurt, with one coughing up teeth with a side of concussion, another with broken ribs and the last ones jaw wired for several months. Not exactly my proudest moment. That's potential side effect of the "Serenity Now!" mentality.

Yes, good thing it was the good old days. I'd probably with suspended from school and spend the rest of my days flipping burgers for a living.

Mar 15, 2011, 10:21 AM
Fighting violence with violence never works out well. The high road is always better. Once you sink to their level, you lose all legitimacy.

heehee
Mar 15, 2011, 10:28 AM
Fighting violence with violence never works out well. The high road is always better. Once you sink to their level, you lose all legitimacy.

How would you feel if some bully slap you around everyday for a year? Would you take the high road?

Mar 15, 2011, 10:39 AM
How would you feel if some bully slap you around everyday for a year? Would you take the high road?

When I started middle school my parents wanted me to have the experience of riding the bus to school everyday. I don't live that far away from a poor, African-American community. Turns out I was the only white kid on that bus and my bus stop was the last stop on the way to school. When ever I would get on the bus, no one would move over to let me sit down and if I did manage to sit down, I'd get punched in my back and the back of my head (I actually saw stars a couple of times.). I'd ask them to stop, they wouldn't. I'd ask them to scoot over so I could sit, they wouldn't. So I would have to stand up for the ten mile ride to school/ bus stop and enduring the comments/ remarks, what have you. It continued for about half of the first semester of middle school until my parents finally agreed to drive me to school and pick me up.

I never once got in a fight with any of the people who would pick on me, punched me, etc...

Careful with the assumptions, eh? You know what they say about them... Just because I didn't post my bleeding heart story first like some of you doesn't mean I don't speak from experience.

dsnort
Mar 15, 2011, 10:51 AM
I understand the big kids suspension, his actions could have caused serious injury.

I don't understand the little kids NOT getting suspended. Punch another student? That's an automatic suspension! WTF is this school, Stupidistan?

And what message does this send? Don't defend yourself? Just stand there and take it!!?? If your small you can treat others like crap?

I think if it was my child that got suspended I'd have to drive to the school and bitch sap the principal around a little.

Or would that be wrong? :eek: What if the principal is smaller than me?

SuperCachetes
Mar 15, 2011, 10:52 AM
Turns out I was the only white kid on that bus and my bus stop was the last stop on the way to school.

I never once got in a fight with any of the people who would pick on me, punched me, etc...

While I don't disagree with you in principle, self-preservation is hardly the noblest route to "the high road."

Don't panic
Mar 15, 2011, 10:56 AM
i don't have much personal experience of being heavily bullied (other than some minor stuff) and i was never a bully, but form hearing other people stories and from reading about it (including other bully threads on this forum), i think the "fight back" stance might work in some cases -and those are the stories we tend to hear more-, but in the majority of situations it doesn't stop the bullying: on the contrary the 'rebellion' can also make the situation much worse.

in this specific case, not knowing all went on before and judging only from the images, it's hard not to side with casey.
Yes, the other kid could have been seriously hurt (though he didn't), but it's hard to argue he wasn't asking for it.

I am sure Casey doesn't care too much about the suspension at this point, as his reaction and the movie probably put an end to the bullying on him for good, and got him respect of his peers (plus likely his own).

I would hope that in light of the movie, the school would go over the decision and decide to suspend the other kid as well, and for a longer period of time.

Rt&Dzine
Mar 15, 2011, 11:05 AM
I am sure Casey doesn't care too much about the suspension at this point, as his reaction and the movie probably put an end to the bullying on him for good, and got him respect of his peers (plus likely his own).

I read that there were charges pending. Did they get dropped?

Mousse
Mar 15, 2011, 11:08 AM

Not always easy, but one tries. My school life changed after the day I laid waste to those three bullies. If life was like the movies, I'd be hailed a hero by all the students. Instead, everyone avoided me out of fear. This was especially hard because cute girl, I had a crush on, was always defending me before that.:( Before they saw me as a gentle person who wouldn't hurt a fly.:) Afterward, every time the looked at me, they saw a monster who destroyed the three meanest kids in school.:eek: Art imitates life. Yeah right.:rolleyes: Still I have no regrets.

torbjoern
Mar 15, 2011, 11:15 AM
When I started middle school my parents wanted me to have the experience of riding the bus to school everyday. I don't live that far away from a poor, African-American community. Turns out I was the only white kid on that bus and my bus stop was the last stop on the way to school. When ever I would get on the bus, no one would move over to let me sit down and if I did manage to sit down, I'd get punched in my back and the back of my head (I actually saw stars a couple of times.). I'd ask them to stop, they wouldn't. I'd ask them to scoot over so I could sit, they wouldn't. So I would have to stand up for the ten mile ride to school/ bus stop and enduring the comments/ remarks, what have you. It continued for about half of the first semester of middle school until my parents finally agreed to drive me to school and pick me up.

Careful with the assumptions, eh? You know what they say about them... Just because I didn't post my bleeding heart story first like some of you doesn't mean I don't speak from experience.

If I had been in your situation, I would have given those [African Americans] what they deserved... which btw reminds me that Cho Day and Columbine Day are just a month ahead :D

iBlue
Mar 15, 2011, 11:16 AM
While I sympathise with you about your experience and think you did the right thing,I've just wasted one hour listening to Bill Hicks skits looking for the tardy one.:)

I love Bill Hicks but the tardy one doesn't ring any bells. Do you have a link?

torbjoern
Mar 15, 2011, 11:19 AM
As always, movies give us wisdom.

Unlike all that turn the other cheek garbage, this method really works.
+1

As you can see, the big guy actually did turn the other cheek first - and then he was about to get punched again.

heehee
Mar 15, 2011, 11:25 AM

You had the luxury or the courage to tell your parents to bail you out, the kid didn't. Just because you didn't fight back, doesn't mean you took "the high road".

leekohler
Mar 15, 2011, 11:27 AM
You had the luxury or the courage to tell your parents to bail you out, the kid didn't. Just because you didn't fight back, doesn't mean you took "the high road".

Given his particular situation, it would have been a very bad idea. He was completely outnumbered.

Peterkro
Mar 15, 2011, 11:28 AM
I love Bill Hicks but the tardy one doesn't ring any bells. Do you have a link?

No I don't as I'm away from my Drobo on which most of the stuff is.It's the one where he says tardy is only a word used at school.He throws a pencil back to the girl who lost it taking her eye out,later he swipes the the chair from a bully who harasses him resulting in the guy breaking his back,they haunt throughout school because they have a carpark close to the school.When I find it I,ll post a link.

likemyorbs
Mar 15, 2011, 11:32 AM
It continued for about half of the first semester of middle school until my parents finally agreed to drive me to school and pick me up.

Um, yeah, of course you didn't. You let them win and inconvenienced yourself and your parents by having them drive you to school. Just what the bullies wanted. Nothing to be proud of. That's like saying "we never fought back in a war against a country who wanted to destroy us, we just let them win and run our country and claim our territory, and we're proud of that because we're the better person". Yeah, that works. I see nothing noble about it to be honest.

If I had been in your situation, I would have given those [African Americans] what they deserved...

I liked the original terminology much better :D

torbjoern
Mar 15, 2011, 11:33 AM
Given his particular situation, it would have been a very bad idea. He was completely outnumbered.
Bad idea? Honour-wise I cannot see why that would have been a bad idea. Being outnumbered only meant that he would have needed to invest more money in the gear. If more than 32 passengers in the bus, he would even have gotten a chance to beat the high-score.

heehee
Mar 15, 2011, 11:39 AM

I wouldn't fight back either, but that's completely different than taking "the high road"

Dalton63841
Mar 15, 2011, 11:43 AM
My son is being taught the way I was. Offer up one free "get out of jail free card" as in, try to reason with them, ONCE. After that, NEVER start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

I will not tolerate my son starting fights with people, but if reasoning doesn't work, and a bully is causing problems, I fully expect him to take care of it. Obviously this is within reason. I do teach self-restraint. I would not be okay with it if he hospitalized a poor kid.

It continued for about half of the first semester of middle school until my parents finally agreed to drive me to school and pick me up.

I was exactly like this, up until the 10th grade. Then I stopped being afraid and stood up for myself.

iBlue
Mar 15, 2011, 11:44 AM
No I don't as I'm away from my Drobo on which most of the stuff is.It's the one where he says tardy is only a word used at school.He throws a pencil back to the girl who lost it taking her eye out,later he swipes the the chair from a bully who harasses him resulting in the guy breaking his back,they haunt throughout school because they have a carpark close to the school.When I find it I,ll post a link.

Don't think I know this one so yes please pass along a link when you can. My googles failed me.

If I had been in your situation, I would have given those [African Americans] what they deserved... which btw reminds me that Cho Day and Columbine Day are just a month ahead :D

Bad idea? Honour-wise I cannot see why that would have been a bad idea. Being outnumbered only meant that he would have needed to invest more money in the gear. If more than 32 passengers in the bus, he would even have gotten a chance to beat the high-score.

Ummm, WTF? Maybe you think you're being funny but I think this is in really bad taste.

Mac'nCheese
Mar 15, 2011, 11:45 AM
I liked the original terminology much better :D

Its killing me... what's the original terminology...PM if you think its too offensive for the thread.

torbjoern
Mar 15, 2011, 11:52 AM
Ummm, WTF? Maybe you think you're being funny but I think this is in really bad taste.
As a joke, it would be totally tasteless. Fact is that I'm serious.

leekohler
Mar 15, 2011, 11:59 AM
Its killing me... what's the original terminology...PM if you think its too offensive for the thread.

The N word, believe it or not.

SuperCachetes
Mar 15, 2011, 12:04 PM
The N word, believe it or not.

Somebody called someone else a "Norwegian?"

Rude.

:D

iBlue
Mar 15, 2011, 12:05 PM
As a joke, it would be totally tasteless. Fact is that I'm serious.

So we're clear, you think that someone being bullied should go the Columbine route, invest in gear and "go for the high score" shooting [I saw the first word you used] to give them "what they deserve"? Really? It was less creepy as a bad joke.

leekohler
Mar 15, 2011, 12:08 PM
Somebody called someone else a "Norwegian?"

Rude.

I didn't find what was said humorous.

So we're clear, you think that someone being bullied should go the Columbine route, invest in gear and "go for the high score" shooting [I saw the first word you used] to give them "what they deserve"? Really? It was less creepy as a bad joke.

Seems we may have a proud racist among us. :(

leekohler
Mar 15, 2011, 12:19 PM
Took you that long to figure that out? The very first post I saw from the guy in another thread a good while ago screamed something was off...
Cheers,

Ahmed

Sad and unfortunate.

torbjoern
Mar 15, 2011, 12:24 PM

Creepy or not - it's my true opinion about what would be a good idea honour-wise (shooting the bullies, that is). Of course, there are valid reasons to not "go the Columbine route", and it's up to each and every one what they choose to do: "For guns and glory press Y. For work and worry, press N."

But you have never bullied anyone, have you? So therefore you don't have any reason to find this creepy, do you?

iBlue
Mar 15, 2011, 12:25 PM
Took you that long to figure that out? The very first post I saw from the guy in another thread a good while ago screamed something was off...

This is my first encounter with him. Now I hope it's not a regular event.

edit:

Creepy or not - it's my true opinion about what would be a good idea honour-wise. Of course, there are valid reasons to not "go the Columbine route", and it's up to each and every one what they choose to do: "For guns and glory press Y. For work and worry, press N."

But you have never bullied anyone, have you? So therefore you don't have any reason to find this creepy, do you?

Well I've not always been very nice but I don't think anyone would call me a bully. I was more often defending the bullied from the bullies.

What I find creepy is blatant racism and glorifying something as horrific as Columbine.

leekohler
Mar 15, 2011, 12:27 PM
Creepy or not - it's my true opinion about what would be a good idea honour-wise. Of course, there are valid reasons to not "go the Columbine route", and it's up to each and every one what they choose to do: "For guns and glory press Y. For work and worry, press N."

Come on. Really? This has to be a joke.

Peterkro
Mar 15, 2011, 12:30 PM
@ iBlue,its called Schools days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmqkBONGZ9s

rhett7660
Mar 15, 2011, 12:35 PM
He did exactly what he should have done. Good for him. That little s*** won't try that again anytime soon.

yup i agree.....

torbjoern
Mar 15, 2011, 12:39 PM
Well I've not always been very nice but I don't think anyone would call me a bully. I was more often defending the bullied from the bullies.

What I find creepy is blatant racism and glorifying something as horrific as Columbine.
Racism?? Just because all the bullies who ganged up on one white person in the bus were black, it's "racism" to fight back against them? You can call me a nutcase, but I'm no racist. I see all bullies as equally worthless.

Mar 15, 2011, 12:40 PM

What then, in your opinion, would have been the high road? I did not instigate an incident, I didn't fight back or call anyone names, my parents didn't complain to the school board or any other authority; I quite literally walked away (or perhaps drove away).

That and the history of race relations in my area would have, and probably still today, made that a very volatile situation.

I was exactly like this, up until the 10th grade. Then I stopped being afraid and stood up for myself.

Eh, the start of sixth grade when I tried riding the bus was the only time I was bullied. Didn't happen in elementary, middle or high school. Perhaps I lucked out that it was confined to that specific period of time.

iBlue
Mar 15, 2011, 12:40 PM
@ iBlue,its called Schools days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmqkBONGZ9s

Thanks, I hadn't heard that one.

Racism?? Just because all the bullies who ganged up on one white person in the bus were black, it's "racism" to fight back against them? You can call me a nutcase, but I'm no racist. I see all bullies as equally worthless.

You can't exactly be surprised that someone could take it that way considering what you've said, plus the choice word you used.

macquariumguy
Mar 15, 2011, 12:43 PM
Ironically the same lefty 60ies generation that now infests our schools with this turn the other cheek garbage were the people that created the slogan during their heyday: "Break what tries to break you!"

Stick to your guns people!

Cheers,

Ahmed

I'm of that generation and never heard that saying before today. I'm also not the surrender-monkey type. If you hit me, you'd better be ready for a fight.

torbjoern
Mar 15, 2011, 12:46 PM
You can't exactly be surprised that someone could take it that way

Well - but I am :cool:

Liquorpuki
Mar 15, 2011, 12:48 PM
Creepy or not - it's my true opinion about what would be a good idea honour-wise (shooting the bullies, that is). Of course, there are valid reasons to not "go the Columbine route", and it's up to each and every one what they choose to do: "For guns and glory press Y. For work and worry, press N."

I was bullied as a kid and I think your thoughts are stupid.

Difference between this guy and Columbine and this kid was defending himself. Those Columbine kids went out and tried to kill everybody, even those that weren't involved. Same with that Cho kid.

But if you think they're justified in doing what they did, you're as sick in the head as they are.

leekohler
Mar 15, 2011, 12:57 PM

No- it was your choice of words that was racist. You didn't call them "black", you called them something else.

heehee
Mar 15, 2011, 01:05 PM
What then, in your opinion, would have been the high road? I did not instigate an incident, I didn't fight back or call anyone names, my parents didn't complain to the school board or any other authority; I quite literally walked away (or perhaps drove away).

Why didn't your parents do something? :confused:

Sometimes fighting back is the only possible way to end bullying. Again, you had to luxury of walking away, but some kids get picked on for years, school or parents ignore it for some reason. I'm not saying violence is the high road, but neither is not doing something about it. I'm sorry you got picked on.

Gelfin
Mar 15, 2011, 01:08 PM

I've no love for bullies, but an Internet Tough Guy™ has no moral standing to judge.

torbjoern
Mar 15, 2011, 01:15 PM
But if you think they're justified in doing what they did, you're as sick in the head as they are.
I guess I am. :D

rdowns
Mar 15, 2011, 01:16 PM

I, for one, am so tired of your schtick on this site. You are not funny and never have been.

torbjoern
Mar 15, 2011, 01:18 PM
You are not funny and never have been.

Did I ever intend to be?