PDA

View Full Version : Do you sleep with your iPod?

iGary
Feb 21, 2005, 04:20 PM
I fall asleep with mine nearly everynight; just curious if anyone else does the same. :D

Blue Velvet
Feb 21, 2005, 04:23 PM
Maybe you should get out a little more... meet some people.

:D

Chimera
Feb 21, 2005, 04:24 PM
Only if it's playing Alicia Keys :cool:

jsw
Feb 21, 2005, 04:32 PM
I use mine in bed, but I never actually sleep with them. I don't even cuddle with them. I get what I'm after, then put them away. I have two of them, and they often spend time together but don't seem to be bothered by the arrangement.

Jaffa Cake
Feb 21, 2005, 04:38 PM
Now, don't get me wrong... I really like my iPod... but just not as much as you seem to like yours. ;)

BigDogg
Feb 21, 2005, 04:40 PM
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.Just depends on the mood I guess/ :eek:

Macaddicttt
Feb 21, 2005, 04:41 PM
My iPod likes to take things slowly. I've tried to sleep with my iPod a number of times, but she just says no... :p

deral
Feb 21, 2005, 04:42 PM
isn't there like laws against that?

iGary
Feb 21, 2005, 04:43 PM
Maybe you should get out a little more... meet some people.

:D

LOL, my partner is a loud snorer, right off the bat when they fall sleep, so 45-minutes of music to get me to sleep is what I need it for.

No love factor. :p

Mitthrawnuruodo
Feb 21, 2005, 04:49 PM
But I think there is no problem with taking your iPod to bed. Just keep your hands above the bedspread... :D

This forum is getting more and more perverted... :p

iGary
Feb 21, 2005, 04:50 PM
This forum is getting more and more perverted... :p

But I think there is no problem with taking your iPod to bed. Just keep your hands above the bedspread... :D

:D :eek:

Littleodie914
Feb 21, 2005, 04:51 PM
isn't there like laws against that?If there is, I'm a fugitive twice over :D

fistful
Feb 21, 2005, 04:51 PM
I guess that's fine...as long as you don't try to have sex with it! :eek:

Littleodie914
Feb 21, 2005, 04:56 PM
I guess that's fine...as long as you don't try to have sex with it! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

...WEIRD...

homerjward
Feb 21, 2005, 05:04 PM
lol everytime we have a thread full of "inuendo" type stuff, someone always has to say it all obvious...

mad jew
Feb 21, 2005, 05:09 PM

Cracks me up every time! :D :D :D :D

My iPod is a boy, and I'm not into that kinda sex...
Maybe my iBook... She's bewdiful. :p

fistful
Feb 21, 2005, 05:20 PM
lol everytime we have a thread full of "inuendo" type stuff, someone always has to say it all obvious...

being subtle is boring, no beating around the bush here. I'm all for being blunt. :D

Jaffa Cake
Feb 21, 2005, 06:20 PM
I guess that's fine...as long as you don't try to have sex with it! :eek:I think you've misunderstood the term 'mounting an iPod'...

Brize
Feb 21, 2005, 06:27 PM
My iPod likes to take things slowly. I've tried to sleep with my iPod a number of times, but she just says no... :p

You're obviously not pressing the right buttons. :D

Kwyjibo
Feb 21, 2005, 06:36 PM
I'd call it friends with benefits ...

IDANNY
Feb 21, 2005, 06:49 PM
I think you've misunderstood the term 'mounting an iPod'...

Lol thats just wrong. :p

Applespider
Feb 21, 2005, 06:51 PM
Only when I'm sharing a room with a snorer - at which point my 'Sleeping' playlist of chilled out music and the in-ear headphones come in very, very handy...

I'm sure more cellphones get taken to bed - they have those useful silent features after all :rolleyes:

mcgarry
Feb 21, 2005, 07:16 PM
we party all night long. my music's that good.

Ugg
Feb 21, 2005, 07:16 PM
Ummmm, that sleek, shiny back with my name tattooed on it, that graceful, curving belly and clear blue eyes....

I fall to sleep with it most nights. When I was a kid, I always took my little ole transistor radio to bed with one of those funky earplugs. Its range was amazing and I got stations from all over the country. So, it brings back a lot of memories and is very soothing, my sleep seems to be better too.

dotdotdot
Feb 21, 2005, 07:20 PM
Only when I'm sharing a room with a snorer - at which point my 'Sleeping' playlist of chilled out music and the in-ear headphones come in very, very handy...

I'm sure more cellphones get taken to bed - they have those useful silent features after all :rolleyes:

Was this the first non-peverted comment here??

---

My iPod doesn't want to sleep with me. I ask and ask but it says no. I think its because its "that" time of the month for my iPod. :p

Aldaris
Feb 22, 2005, 12:42 AM
I personally can't sleep without it... My girlfriend has her Teddy-Bear I have my iPod...

Actually it's hooked up to my entertainment center, I love it... it's better than cd's or radio imho...

cmvsm
Feb 22, 2005, 12:52 AM
Remember, the hole is for the headphones ONLY...

CaptainCaveMann
Feb 22, 2005, 01:28 AM
How do you guys sleep with ear phones in your ears?

russed
Feb 22, 2005, 02:47 AM
oh, of course i take it to bed with me! i love the cool metal against my skin. :D

honestly, this forum is getting worse! :)

Sogo
Feb 22, 2005, 03:07 AM
Yea i have occasionally slept with my ipod. Wow, that sounds so dirty.

AmigoMac
Feb 22, 2005, 03:31 AM
I used to sleep with my iPod but my girl found me over it and said it was not good for the relationship... I'm not sure if she meant between the iPod and me ... :confused: