PDA

View Full Version : Weird behavior on imac snow leopard 10.6.6 ? Please help

faberglass
Mar 15, 2011, 08:06 AM
Hi guys , I have been experiencing this pretty weird problem with my new replacement imac 27'' i3. The mouse cursor on the screen blinks and moves to tabs on its way without me controlling . When it hits a dead end , it get the beeping sound you get when pressing a spacebar on empty space kinda. It is kinda hard to convey the message. When this problem occur lets say on a safari page , the tabs will be highlighted all around the possible tabs to click on when

faberglass
Mar 15, 2011, 08:19 AM
Sorry for the incomplete message .. the problem occured again as i was typing the message. For instance , i was unable to type as the typing line moves straight back up to the starting point as if it backspaces on its own and i cant set the typing point i want it just goes back automactically. I have figured that the keyboard delete button , spacebar does not work either except for the upper tabs and alpahberic keys . Any help greatly appreciated. Called the technical apple support and what they told me is to just reset the bluetooth device .

faberglass
Mar 15, 2011, 09:10 AM
Hi Guys i have figured out that the problem lies with some signal connection problem . By using the keyboard viewer the the left arrow key seems to be press when it's not . It just highlights on its own which cost all the automactically backspacing and stuffs.