Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
I really hope this is not approved. We need more cell carriers not fewer. Personally I almost feel that they need to be broken up some more. US is already lagging way behind in terms of price vs services. About the only country worse than us is Canada.
Sadly I see AT&T killing off T-Mobiles UMA offerings instead of expanding it. UMA is much MUCH better than the microcell crap.
On top of that it is bad things for Android because AT&T will just lock it down even more and T-Mobile has been fairly open to it. Plus increase cost all around.

This is bad and I really do not want it approved.

Joshuarocks

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2011
Somewhere in Cyberspace
How can they allow takeovers of markets like this?

Banks don't care... if you have been following the non-corporate media lately you will see the banks and elite bankers in the world are trying to push forth the NEW WORLD ORDER - this is DEAD REAL.. i suggest you look at it.

I hate banks and how they ruin everyone who gets in their way..

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Damn. I was hoping T•Mobile would expand and grab more market share. They have one of the best ratings out there. AT&T would ruin that.

But yeah, it would have to be T•Mobile USA. The company is owned by Deutche Telecom and they're big over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.