Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clayj

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Does anyone know? The folks at the Apple Store here in Charlotte did not... until I get a case for my new iPod, it's sitting on a clean white T-shirt and isn't going ANYWHERE. :)

clayj

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Inkmonkey said:
Sweet Silicon Simians!According to the iSkin site, yes it does. There's a 40GB/60GB size.

Interestingly enough I have one for sale. ;)
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/112115/
Hmm. Interesting that the folks at the Apple Store didn't know this... maybe a better question is, Did the size of the iPod Photo CHANGE between the older version and the newer version?

Thanks for letting me know about your iSkin... I'm probably gonna get a white one, though.

Inkmonkey

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2003
Calgary
clayjohanson said:
Hmm. Interesting that the folks at the Apple Store didn't know this... maybe a better question is, Did the size of the iPod Photo CHANGE between the older version and the newer version?

Thanks for letting me know about your iSkin... I'm probably gonna get a white one, though.

Great Rubber Red Uakaris! It's the same version. Nothing has changed except for fewer add-ons being included in the box.

clayj

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Inkmonkey said:
Great Rubber Red Uakaris! It's the same version. Nothing has changed except for fewer add-ons being included in the box.
And the price dropped by $150... :)

Thanks for the info... guess I can order one now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.