Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dsm2gst

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2008
Thanks OP. I ordered one and added the 15% off and I checked out through amazon. The weird part was I got two order confirmation hopefully they didn't duplicate my order.

gwen1o

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2011
Attempted to order but my least expensive shipping option is 2nd Day Air via UPS for $22???? :confused: Stating no ground shipping available to TX... ?

drnu20

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
Lancaster, CA
Updated with pics!

Just got it in today, and I love it. Quality seems good and it fits the iPad 2 pretty snug, which makes it feel more secure, and it looks kinda sexy/cool :cool:

BlondeLocks

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2011
Just got it in today, and I love it. Quality seems good and it fits the iPad 2 pretty snug, which makes it feel more secure, and it looks kinda sexy/cool :cool:

So it is kinda stretchy? I plan on using Yoobao case, but would like a sleeve to put it in when traveling, etc. Would this work?

drnu20

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
Lancaster, CA
So it is kinda stretchy? I plan on using Yoobao case, but would like a sleeve to put it in when traveling, etc. Would this work?

Yea it's kinda stretchy but the quality is still there imo, and I think it would work for travel, that's how I'm using it.

whiskeyred

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2009
Orange version
4rycy1.jpg
28cpv2h.jpg

whiskeyred

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2009
I had zero expectations for a cheaper, i just wanted something form fitting until the real deal arrives, i was pleasantly surprised

drnu20

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
Lancaster, CA

huskerchad

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2002
For around $7 shipped this is a tremendous deal. Got mine yesterday and I'm very surprised by how well it fits and how much I like it. I'm still just planning to use it until smartcover-like folio cases come along, but it'll definitely fit the bill until then.

drenline

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2010
Thanks. Just placed an order today, got the free shipping. Hoping it fits my iPad 2 snug and not loose.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.