Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Original poster
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Hi.
I take my iPhone to school and I have a Speck Pixelskin HD + a screen protector on it. However, the screen (or screen protector) just seems to get scratched. I don't know how; the pocket I keep it in only has my Apple in-ear headphones in (inside the triangle holder - no metal exposed) and my tiny paper school diary. Yet, the screen just keeps getting scratched and I'm spending a small fortune in new protectors!

So I'm looking for a case to cover the screen. I have tried this case, but the opening at the top got so loose it would end up falling out.

So, are there any good cases that cover the screen? Ideally I wouldn't wan't a flip case as I find they get in the way - however a book case like the one above would be great.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Laike

macrumors member
Mar 4, 2011
You won't be scratching the defender :p only problem is it catches on pockets from the silicone

labmanok

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2011
Best Iphone Covers that Covers screen

I had an otterbox and uses it when bicycling. It always did the job. It was a bit too large for me in my pockets. If you are considering a book cover, I would use an otterbox. On my IP 4 I have a full body zagg shield. It's small, easy to dock and the cover did not scratch! Also it feels good using and worked flawlessly. The Zagg screen cover should do the job for you. They will protect your screen.

JessicaR

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2011
I realize I am new to the forum and my opinion is not worth a whole lot. But here goes anyway.

I absolutely LOVE my case. I use a flip iphone
4 case by Marware It comes in several different colors and is so much cheaper than the Otterbox. It has holes for the camera so you don't have to take it out. The only thing I wish it had is a wrist strap, which is kinda bummer for me but you can't have it all.

I have the white and purple one but there are other colors. Oh it is $30.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.